COVER UP OR OVER LOOKED???!!!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: COVER UP OR OVER LOOKED???!!!

Post by blitzcraig »

Killing your own farms...I wouldn't call it cheating, but would personally consider it abuse...much like taking advantage of the duplicating drops... Just my opinion
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Gold mage

Post by Gold mage »

canook910 wrote: Sorry, I've seen it with my own eyes. Instead of denying it and labeling it as impossible, do a little research and ask others. Smokey, Secular were there when it happened. On Sunday morning.
I am not denying that something has happened and I would very much like to find out what is going on, since what you are describing shouldn't be possible for all I know.

Sunday morning you say?
What time and what time zone are you in
retired Game Admin In clan LAW
retired Forum moderator

Useful links:
- General game help, including a giant map and more.
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Gold mage

Post by Gold mage »

Secular wrote: Not to mention when Baba Yaga & I got close to the four killing a farm, we were both instantaneously kicked from the game. When we logged in the farm was gone along with all four players. Farms dont just 'vanish'.
When did this take place?
retired Game Admin In clan LAW
retired Forum moderator

Useful links:
- General game help, including a giant map and more.
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
nt300

Post by nt300 »

Gold mage wrote:
canook910 wrote: Sorry, I've seen it with my own eyes. Instead of denying it and labeling it as impossible, do a little research and ask others. Smokey, Secular were there when it happened. On Sunday morning.
I am not denying that something has happened and I would very much like to find out what is going on,  since what you are describing shouldn't be possible for all I know.

Sunday morning you say?
What time and what time zone are you in
Gold Mage,
You want to know what is really going on, I suggest you have a sit down with Secular. I too have seen some crazy things going on with LCO Clan members especially with the high powered archers.

In my opinion, the only person that seems legit in LCO is Big Boss, lvl 173 Mage I believe. He may move from screen to screen, as to get away from a clan attack which I hate, but never seen him do anything weird, and I RESPECT HONEST PEOPLE.

Many have invested many hours and $$$ in this game, and it should be played in a fair manner. People caught cheating should be punished by level removal and turn them into OutLaws for at least 6 months. Do it a second time, and that account gets suspended, but not terminated. Nobody deserves an account termination regardless of offense(s).
TIME LORD
Currently In Ancient Greece, Athens.
Secular

Post by Secular »

Gold mage wrote:
Secular wrote: Not to mention when Baba Yaga & I got close to the four killing a farm, we were both instantaneously kicked from the game. When we logged in the farm was gone along with all four players. Farms dont just 'vanish'.
When did this take place?
I wish I could recall this information, but I cannot.
If I tried, it would be a very vague time frame.

I will speak with Baba Yaga shortly and try to figure out the day in which this occurred.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

Secular I did not witness the vanishing part..but I did send you a pm at the same time when I was hiding in the corner behind them while they was shooting the farm. That should give a time stamp on about when this was going on.
GrindMaul

Post by GrindMaul »

This is from pm's to sec.....

Secular Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:30 am

You in-game now?

Warpig Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:28 am

[ASIA]aces/ FINRER/ Badb. Are the ones hiding in clan map corner shooting a god farm. I got warpig logged of in that corner.
Last edited by Anonymous on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I do believe there was a typo on aces it should have said ares.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

np, secular. we most found out. we give 1day for talks before action.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
~Smokey~

Post by ~Smokey~ »

Yea I have seen on multiple occasions pepo teleing in the past...once when I camped his log spot at warlocks..he never showed back up in that spot but magically came down from the shop above laughing..hows that possible. Then also one time in clan map we were after him and same thing happened but he logged again we camped his spot the he comes walking through the top of map...very weird things indeed. I was told this is impossible but hey multiple peoples eyes dont lie  :roll: 
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

~Smokey~ wrote:Yea I have seen on multiple occasions pepo teleing in the past...once when I camped his log spot at warlocks..he never showed back up in that spot but magically came down from the shop above laughing..hows that possible. Then also one time in clan map we were after him and same thing happened but he logged again we camped his spot the he comes walking through the top of map...very weird things indeed. I was told this is impossible but hey multiple peoples eyes dont lie  :roll: 
Sometimes when there is a lot players and NPCs on map and there is no space the character can be spawn in some random place. Maybe it was in that situation. There is no way he could teleport.