teleport

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

fiora

teleport

Post by fiora »

make teleport scroll to go any where in any map infinite times of use u can make it by real money or in shop but very expensive , that didn't waste any time and make him can't move away from map or use it again till cooldown time end lets say 300 Sec. I know its hard but It didn't waste a lot of time
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•
Secular

Re: teleport

Post by Secular »

Not in favor of this idea at all, sorry.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

According to secular, I do not like the idea. I admit that running from A to B is sometines a bit boring, but nevertheless - its the game!
And I am horrified that high level players with lots of money could get yet another advantage over the average crowd of normals, newbies and noobs.
JMHO
jimknight92

Post by jimknight92 »

I don't think i'd enjoy a teleport scroll but maybe a cluster of the warp pads somewhere leading to different cities/areas and you unlock these waypoints as you level higher and progress thru quests..
All the old knives that have rusted in my back, I drive into yours.
thenates7172000

Post by thenates7172000 »

jimknight92 wrote:I don't think i'd enjoy a teleport scroll but maybe a cluster of the warp pads somewhere leading to different cities/areas and you unlock these waypoints as you level higher and progress thru quests..
Like the old 1ns that I use to get to boss span fast
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

I would have to disagree with with this suggestion as well. teleporter is a little bit complicated if it were just as simply is having a scroll in your bag don't you think we would have already had it? but maybe some more ports around the map would be nice! ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

if were gonna have any ports added to map then please put one from 200g city.....to 100g city.
or add a.1000hp potion in the shop in silver wood.....that would also do the trick.
ayc

Post by ayc »

Sorry for late reply,but no..
This will cause many problems really,such as:
1. PvP problems/complains,a player would teleport himself away when attacked.
2. Finishing Quests Fast (losing fun)
3. Destroying other clan buildings by teleporting through the towers and destroying the farms (for example)..
see my point? :)
Alts:
DeathWish (dwarf)
Storm (archer)
Mysterious (mage)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

It seems that the teleporting idea is out, but I had a couple of ideas to add that may be considered:

Town portal idea: maybe a one way teleport back to a town to restock. I would suggest that it cant be used when under attack to prevent cheap escapes, and maybe not useable in certain dungeons or maps (clan map for instance)

Toll travel: whether its a teleporter, or an npc with a boat or a wagon, you pay to get from point A to point B. Perhaps the price could depend on your level, i.e. you pay 1k per lvl (or more), and this would give higher levels less of an advantage.

Penalty: perhaps if you teleport, you face a penalty of hp. When you arrive at destination you have yellow or even red health. Maybe a longer recharge time on your skills etc.

Time delay: say you want to teleport via scroll idea. Maybe it takes a few minutes to execute the spell, and your movement is restricted while spell is charging. This makes you a sitting duck. Even could add an hp penalty while charging.

Long walks and the risks that come with it are part of the game, so teleporting may not be viable yet. However as the game grows, the size of the map may grow too, and someday teleporting may be a worthwhile idea. Thanks for reading ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
fiora

Post by fiora »

Subject: teleport
ayc wrote:Sorry for late reply,but no..
This will cause many problems really,such as:
1. PvP problems/complains,a player would teleport himself away when attacked.
2. Finishing Quests Fast (losing fun)
3. Destroying other clan buildings by teleporting through the towers and destroying the farms (for example)..
see my point? :)
disagree with u if u have quest don't make him teleport, in attacking towers make him can't attack for 5 min. After teleport, in pvp he must not attacked to can teleport I mean when he under attack disabled from teleport like u disabled regeneration of heal during pvp
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•