teleport

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

fiora

Re: teleport

Post by fiora »

Subject: teleport
MadMikael wrote:It seems that the teleporting idea is out, but I had a couple of ideas to add that may be considered:

Town portal idea: maybe a one way teleport back to a town to restock. I would suggest that it cant be used when under attack to prevent cheap escapes, and maybe not useable in certain dungeons or maps (clan map for instance)

Toll travel: whether its a teleporter, or an npc with a boat or a wagon, you pay to get from point A to point B. Perhaps the price could depend on your level, i.e. you pay 1k per lvl (or more), and this would give higher levels less of an advantage.

Penalty: perhaps if you teleport, you face a penalty of hp. When you arrive at destination you have yellow or even red health. Maybe a longer recharge time on your skills etc.

Time delay: say you want to teleport via scroll idea. Maybe it takes a few minutes to execute the spell, and your movement is restricted while spell is charging. This makes you a sitting duck. Even could add an hp penalty while charging.

Long walks and the risks that come with it are part of the game, so teleporting may not be viable yet. However as the game grows, the size of the map may grow too, and someday teleporting may be a worthwhile idea. Thanks for reading ;)
I agree with that that's good too
sara--->mage
Fiora--->archer
Fiora2---> sword
Fiora3--->ogre
Fiora4--->dwarf
Fiora5--->mage
•○● i will be glad if u asked my help in anything ^_^●○•