ARCHERS....THE COWARDS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: ARCHERS....THE COWARDS!

Post by blitzcraig »

I did have another thought about this.. tell me what you think. I've never liked giving ranged attacks to melee characters, but if we HAD to, maybe allow them to use a bow, but at a disadvantage from archer of course... something like this: .. any class can use any weapon, but if it is not "your" weapon you get no stat bonus from it and you cannot use skills while it's equipped... sure, this wouldn't help a level 200 sword vs. a 200 mage or archer, but would put a stop to level 50 mage attacking level 200 sword... what do you guys think?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Elia

Re: ARCHERS....THE COWARDS!

Post by Elia »

blitzcraig wrote:I did have another thought about this.. tell me what you think. I've never liked giving ranged attacks to melee characters, but if we HAD to, maybe allow them to use a bow, but at a disadvantage from archer of course... something like this: .. any class can use any weapon, but if it is not "your" weapon you get no stat bonus from it and you cannot use skills while it's equipped... sure, this wouldn't help a level 200 sword vs. a 200 mage or archer, but would put a stop to level 50 mage attacking level 200 sword... what do you guys think?
I also won't appreciate range attacks for my knight. The thing is, archers can fire arrows across walls, mages can cast spell the same way, life-like, ain't it? Only the swordsman can't attack while chasing an enemy. At least the swordsman should have the capability of attacking enemy while he is running. He should not stop for delivering a blow.