The melee players...talked!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Varg

Re: The melee players...talked!

Post by Varg »

the problem is not "a melee in clan formation" but " a melee during his training" , "a lonely melee", "a melee that crafts" and anyway.....the game is not balanced....Madmikael you re a melee i guess and you know that..i remember you at archer range...
Elia

Post by Elia »

Varg wrote:the problem is not "a melee in clan formation" but " a melee during his training" , "a lonely melee", "a melee that crafts" and anyway.....the game is not balanced....Madmikael you re a melee i guess and you know that..i remember you at archer range...

Yes, Mike is also a swordsman. Recently, we both were dispatched from library to the re-spawn area by a good-for-nothing archer, employing the tactics of HIT AND RUN, giving us the screaming ABDABS! I did not see Mike after that incident. :D

Mike, are you in Abraham's bosom? :)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I am around Elia, although I haven't played much the last few days... I was on yesterday for a few hours though.

I've been moving around, not staying in one place too much. Been aiding my clanmates as best I can in battle as well. To tell the truth, I don't understand completely what is going on with certain clans lately. But it makes the game more interesting ;)
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711