PVP BS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

menephous

Re: PVP BS!

Post by menephous »

Ya know, I get the distinct feeling that the mods are in favor of the PvP thing cause they aren't threatened by this new breed of punk that is ruining the game for the rest of us. I really don't think its fair to suggest that PvP creeps have any more standing cause they spent money on the game either cause the people that don't PvP spend money on the game too! Equil is not justice, but it makes the powerful feel moral!
Kiyan

Post by Kiyan »

Cleopatra wrote:please remember its just a game no reason to get upset :x
DavidIcke wrote:THE GAME IS CLEARLY MEANT FOR CREATING NEGATIVE ENERGY
Cleopatra's phrase meets the answer from DavidIcke.

I know the fact that the creator is busy but if there are so many people complaining about the system why not make an action? Maybe the authorities are doing something behind the scenes, collecting info about it but I don't feel like it exist and I want to believe it is.

Yes I've seen they are preparing for some changes great, grand, vast etc changes but we're all like inside of a plane while they are making a great changes on the left wing but the right wing is visibly broken; We still ain't going nowhere.
Kiyan (140)
Invoker (40)
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I would hope that amidst all my complaining that there are at least parts that make sense...even if I wrote some of. them when I was angry or agitated.

I'd certainly like to see something done about it.....at the very least, the abolishment of non outlaw item drops.
they're wrong and they ruin the in game economy because no one wants to buy items because they can just lose them so easily.
but would perhaps deter people from becoming outlaws if only outlaws dropped and the drop rate was increased in percentage and included weapon drop.

this would be a great starting point I feel.

thanks for reading.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

I don't think the seven second rule benefits anyone other then item theif gangs
Secular

Post by Secular »

magix , magixx , magixxx wrote:just want to add something important

7 sec rule work fine but

u can walk automatic wen slide ur screen , its better that people just stop wen there logging out
and don't walk on,

second if mage use spell it don't work if they try leave map

just telling some bugs here :)
Not going to lie, I use this tactic very often, it has saved my hide numerous times.
I think it would be nice if it was fixed, but then moving around the game in general would becoming tiring. :D
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer