PVP BS!

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

menephous

PVP BS!

Post by menephous »

If I'm going to be forced to deal with PvP punks then they should not be able to run or log off, I'm sick of this BS! It's not PvP if the run and hide when they're getting they're a** kicked! There needs to be more penalties for this crap, I'm pissed that my gaming experience is being ruined by these little a**holes! If something isn't done soon I'm going to demand a refund for the money I have spent on this stupid game and find something else to do! I'm not looking for more lip service from mods, I want to see something done!
Last edited by menephous on Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
menephous

Re: PVP BS!

Post by menephous »

I am also reporting Mr Mage for being a little coward a**hole punk, he's too weak for me to attack but he can attack me and run! And he is camping under the map and buttons, and for some reason even though he is being attacked he can leave the map and use doors to, that is hacking! What kind of BS is that? He admitted that that was what he was doing and didn't seem concerned at all cause there is no penalty for being a prick! DO SOMETHING!
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

menephous wrote:If I'm going to be forced to deal with PvP punks then they should not be able to run or log off, I'm sick of this BS! It's not PvP if the run and hide when they're getting they're a** kicked! There needs to be more penalties for this crap, I'm pissed that my gaming experience is being ruined by these little a**holes! If something isn't done soon I'm going to demand a refund for the money I have spent on this stupid game and find something else to do! I'm not looking for more lip service from mods, I want to see something done!
currently there is a7 second rule of logging off when you're in PvP. when you are targeted and attract you're not able to leave the map. there are always going to be some annoying people that like to do "hit and run" please remember its just a game no reason to get upset :x
camping out in places where you cannot defend urself or escape is illegal so contact him on if you see them camping out at North Borders!
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I agree with menephous, in that something needs to be done. I have been attacked by a few cowardly archers, who run, hide, and log like spoiled little girls. One in particular I have killed twice now, and even though he started it, I get outlaw warning because he logs out and comes back. But if I don't kill him, he just regens his hp and attacks me again :(

Cleo, what exactly is the rule about camping you speak of? It doesn't seem clear to me what the rule is. You mention northern borders, do you mean under minimap and such?

I just checked the game rules again, it is not listed. Perhaps it should be added. Also, I have heard that other things in game, such as continuous intentional spawn blocking, is not allowed. If that is so, could that be added as well?
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

MadMikael wrote:I agree with menephous, in that something needs to be done. I have been attacked by a few cowardly archers, who run, hide, and log like spoiled little girls. One in particular I have killed twice now, and even though he started it, I get outlaw warning because he logs out and comes back. But if I don't kill him, he just regens his hp and attacks me again :(

Cleo, what exactly is the rule about camping you speak of? It doesn't seem clear to me what the rule is. You mention northern borders, do you mean under minimap and such?

I just checked the game rules again, it is not listed. Perhaps it should be added. Also, I have heard that other things in game, such as continuous intentional spawn blocking, is not allowed. If that is so, could that be added as well?
if you camp out on the north side of any map and start pvp you cannot be targeted. therefore it is not a fair battle. I will double check to make sure its in the rules!
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

yes...I agree...Mr mage is a pure coward.
he attacks and slow spell people who are already being attacked (in my case i already had two other cowards attacking me then Mr mage joins in) and then says..'no one said this game is supposed to be fair'
they're doing it for items.

I propose some emergency rules going in force to combat the item stealing teams that are plaguing just my level ATM.(god only knows what its like for people who are clanned)

these are the rules that I would put in.
NO UNFAIR OUTLAW STATUS.

NO DROPS FOR NON OUTLAWED PLAYERS.

NO 7 SECOND LOGOUT RULE FOR DEFENDERS

A TWENTY SECOND (OR MORE) RULE FOR ATTACKERS

ONLY OUTLAWS DROP IN PVP

100% DROP RATE FOR OUTLAWS INCLUDING DROP OF WEAPON.

without these rules the game is likely to annoy more nice.people.

just the very fact that these rules aren't already in the game says a lot.
THE GAME IS CLEARLY MEANT FOR CREATING NEGATIVE ENERGY...
TOO MANY NICE PEOPLE IVE SEEN COME AND GO WHILST ALL THE COWARDS STAY BEHIND AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEGATIVE RULES THAT CEARLY ALLOW THEM TO DO IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN WITHOUT FEAR OF PUNISHMENT BUT ACTUALLY KNOWING THAT THEYVE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE AND EVERYTHING TO GAIN BY GANGING UP ON PLAYERS FOR THEIR ITEMS OR TO MAKE OTHERS FEEL BAD SO THAT THEY FEEL GOOD (temporarily stealing their energy, until karma comes and takes it all back in one go)
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

hi davidicke,

thx for sharing your concerns. as u know, a lot of ppl have already posted similar things before. sadly, from your point of view, nothing has changed yet. you and others are always free to PM me, if u think, that your outlaw status has been done wrongly by system. i can check server files and see what happened.

i write this, because there has some more time to pass by until we can fix it. we had no new content for a very long time and also the clan system has not developed too long. this is first priority now. after the new content has been released, we will strongly work on this issue and we will find a fix.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

thanks Gandalf. can you work on what I said as well pls?
(no drop.rate unless outlawed etc)
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

DavidIcke wrote:thanks Gandalf. can you work on what I said as well pls?
(no drop.rate unless outlawed etc)
i am sure, that we will evaluate the whole old system and will update it. so everything will be checked/thought about it.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Thanks.