PvP map

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

lordi21

PvP map

Post by lordi21 »

I personally have had enough of players killing me whilebim trying to enjoy the game and im sure some others will agree with me. I think it would be a good idea to make 1-2 maps just for PvP, this would allow players to have the option of fighting other players or just enojoy the game.
MadMikael

Re: PvP map

Post by MadMikael »

Yeah, pvp is really annoying at times... but it is part of the game and I don't think its going away, or going to be limited as much as you suggest.

Conversely, I propose something similar yet opposite. Why not have a safe area of the map, where players can grind and shop, without risk of pvp?

A dungeon or two with a variety of the common grinding favourites, and a well stocked shop with all the necessities? Perhaps like 4 maps in a corner, near start map or something.

This safe area could be enjoyed by those who dislike pvp, and they could raise their levels here until they feel confident enough to strike out and complete quests or hunt other monsters.

Storyline wise, it can be a safe area patrolled by guards, perhaps walled off or something like that. NPCs could warn players of the dangers of travelling in the wild, beware of bandits and that sort of thing.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711