trading items

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

joeylamcy

trading items

Post by joeylamcy »

My mage tried selling items to my archer, he clicked the tick button and set the price, and wait for my archer to buy that item. But what he don't know is my archer's inventory is actually full. So he keep trying to sell him the item but receives no response on that. On the other hand, my archer receives no selling request although my mage is trying hard.

Two more problems below:
  1. If someone rejects your offer, you receive no reply. So you can only guess that he rejects your offer.
  2. If someone is in the shop (buying items), and u try to sell him items, he receive no offer and u receive no reply. So u dont know whether he rejects your offer or he does not receive your offer
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
Secular

Re: trading items

Post by Secular »

Not necessarily a bug per say, just a lack of insight.
It would be nice if we got a message informing us 'player is currently busy' when trying to sell items to someone in a shop or with a full inventory. (like we do when sending clan/friend requests in PvP)

Nice post here, Joel.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
joeylamcy

Post by joeylamcy »

Secular wrote:Not necessarily a bug per say, just a lack of insight.
It would be nice if we got a message informing us 'player is currently busy' when trying to sell items to someone in a shop or with a full inventory. (like we do when sending clan/friend requests in PvP)

Nice post here, Joel.
ya, this is not really a bug. But I don't know which topic better describes this issue, so I put it here.
By the way, do u think the player getting the offer should be noticed?

p.s. I'm Joey, not Joel. I am not sure why so many people call me wrongly.
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
Secular

Post by Secular »

joeylamcy wrote:By the way, do u think the player getting the offer should be noticed?
p.s. I'm Joey, not Joel. I am not sure why so many people call me wrongly.
My apologies Joey.
I was probably talking to my friend named Joel around this time and it slipped me. :(

Yes, that would also be beneficial if a message appeared: "Player 'x' is attempting to trade"
this message should appear when you are in shop/clan/friend/inventory and trading menus.
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

yes secular, that is the best option, an on screen notification.

player (insert name) is trying to trade with you, however, your inventory is full, please discard an item to continue.