music

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

kasper4sale

Re: music

Post by kasper4sale »

DavidIcke wrote:
kasper4sale wrote:
DavidIcke wrote:system of a down are great, scars on broadway are an off shoot of.system of a down including thw drummer, Jon Dolmayan and the guitarist Daron Malakian, but they are an. aquired taste in my opinion.
Serj Tankian is (as well as being.a person) another offshoot of system of a down.
Yeah I know scars just wont ever be like system of a down, seen soad live freaking amazing
i seen em live at donington 2011
i got Shavo Odadgians pick that he threw off.stage
nasty is the the tour deftones opened? Went to the one in philly my girl pasted out the second soad started lol
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

idk if.deftones opened, i cant remember, but i do remember that a7x were on just before system and a lot of people passed out because the heat was incredible, everyone was trying to get to.the front.for.system, never experienced such swaying and pushing in all my life. and the worst was the trampling, first on peoples legs as we swayed, and eventually the unlucky ones would fall and get trampled.
no serious.injuries that im.aware of, but then i didnt know how to check. no worse amount of.injuries than whats normal at festivals anyway.
for.what its worth, im only a.small guy but i made.damn sure i got to.the very front for system.of.a down.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

btw, a7x is.avenged sevenfold
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

David allin coe, anything thats racist i like, i hate everyone equally
kasper4sale

Post by kasper4sale »

DavidIcke wrote:idk if.deftones opened, i cant remember, but i do remember that a7x were on just before system and a lot of people passed out because the heat was incredible, everyone was trying to get to.the front.for.system, never experienced such swaying and pushing in all my life. and the worst was the trampling, first on peoples legs as we swayed, and eventually the unlucky ones would fall and get trampled.
no serious.injuries that im.aware of, but then i didnt know how to check. no worse amount of.injuries than whats normal at festivals anyway.
for.what its worth, im only a.small guy but i made.damn sure i got to.the very front for system.of.a down.
Nice deftones was horrible seen a7x before pretty good three days grace opened for them they were awesome
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

did you go to download 2011 Kasper?
kasper4sale

Post by kasper4sale »

DavidIcke wrote:did you go to download 2011 Kasper?
No idea what that is
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

download is one of the biggest festivals in the uk.
its based in Donington race track where I believe they do formula one now and again.

its accross the road from an airport so lots of planes
also, lots of mud sadly
last time I went it rained all week whilst millions (or more) people trampled over clay mud all week....it was a cold miserable energy draining nightmare.
Last edited by RyoHazuki on Tue May 06, 2014 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

correction,...one of the biggest METAL festivals in the UK.
I really want to.go to bloodstock one year
kasper4sale

Post by kasper4sale »

Would love to go but im in the US lol