New account...cool or not?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DUMBLEDORE

New account...cool or not?

Post by DUMBLEDORE »

Hmmm...today i swaped my lvl 85 mage with a lvl 116 arch....called redevil....i hope it is a good swap!!What do u think...?
The fact is that i prefer mages to archers...can i swap the lvls to a new mage?
Or should i keep the archer...?Plz...mods and players give advice!!
Dubledore lvl 160 archer-AHOU(lord)
Dark-Mage lvl 90 mage(alt)
"Smaller in number are we,but larger in mind"~Yoda~
AAAHHHHOOOOOUUUUU!!
Thefallen

Re: New account...cool or not?

Post by Thefallen »

Ill trade you a level 101 mage for the level 116 archer.

If you are interested, give me a PM with its stats and equipment.
Like Cephissus, I am a man Bound
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

since you asked for mod advice... be very careful trading accounts.. notice that several of the first game rules are things like "don't give out your password" , "we do not recommend trading accounts, doing so is at your own risk" etc...

ok, that said, if you decide to do it anyway, make sure you REALLY can trust the person, because if it goes badly you will likely be out of luck...

also, if you get an account with permanent mute, jailed, outlawed, high mute count, or otherwise punished, the punishment will NOT be removed when you take over account..

now with that out of the way, I'll answer the question you asked ;) .. IMO archers are the strongest class right now for pvp... mages are the weakest at grinding in pvm. keep in mind, all this is likely to change as the game continues to grow and evolve.. in the end, the important thing is this: which class do you personally have the most fun with?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Thefallen

Post by Thefallen »

Very sound advice. That is why I went with an archer after a mage. I always use archers in other games and wanted to try out a different class. I did that, and I realized I loved the archer class better 8-)

That aside, would a Mod be willing/allowed to be a mediator in an exchange of accounts? For instance, the mod holds the password to each account and gives the receiving party the password to the correlating account. Or would this be crossing the line for Mods?
Like Cephissus, I am a man Bound
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

very wise question... we have discussed this, and to be honest, I am not entirely sure what the final decision was (or if it's been made) I will get back to you as soon as I can with an answer (hopefully tomorrow)

BTW, I started with mage, but left because I felt he was too over-powered at the time (not as much fun for me that way) so I went to archer... now I'm working on my ogre when I have time ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

blitzcraig wrote:since you asked for mod advice... be very careful trading accounts.. notice that several of the first game rules are things like "don't give out your password" , "we do not recommend trading accounts, doing so is at your own risk" etc...

ok, that said, if you decide to do it anyway, make sure you REALLY can trust the person, because if it goes badly you will likely be out of luck...

also, if you get an account with permanent mute, jailed, outlawed, high mute count, or otherwise punished, the punishment will NOT be removed when you take over account..

now with that out of the way, I'll answer the question you asked ;) .. IMO archers are the strongest class right now for pvp... mages are the weakest at grinding in pvm. keep in mind, all this is likely to change as the game continues to grow and evolve.. in the end, the important thing is this: which class do you personally have the most fun with?
I also fully agree with blitzcraig but I also strongly say you should never trade accounts for all the reasons blitzcraig mentioned. Personally though I like the dark dwarf I'm only hoping soon he'll get some way to stun or freeze opponent.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Duble i swap a lvl 131 Mage to a lvl 161 Archer...Im realy happy that i have to archer know cuz Mages could be better against same lvl archer but an Archer for example my lvl 161 can easy defend two lvl 100 mages...A lvl 161 mage can never defend two lvl 100 archers....For me atm archers are better then Mages
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Mike

Post by Mike »

I disagree strongly here. I've seen paddy lvl 460 mage and Arthur eld lvl 650 archer 1v1 and it was artur who ran. No slow spell was used neither.
I was lvl 470 and jony mage was lvl 340 and we both went to shop potted up and 1v1 and he destroyed me no slow spell used again. Mages will and always be the strongest.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

that's really interesting mike, maybe I'll have to try to run some tests... anyway, here's the answer for now: at this time, the mods/admins are not going to help with account trading because we don't want to seem to support it, and there is such a high probability of something going wrong, even with our assistance - remember, it is completely at your own risk
⬜ 💣 🌏
Mike

Post by Mike »

Tests all should of been done when the game was first in development. Archers need dex to kill other archers melee. An archer with high dex will never kill a mage but only kill other melee or archers. A archer with low dex will only "try" kill a mage as mages don't even need dex. Say my archer has 400 dex and 400str and I fight a mage the 400 dex is doing nothing in the fight. Mages don't even need to build dex. nd you ccan't take their powers away now cos of the people who bought lvls to add onto a mage. This is why I want class change for a mage instead of archer. Archers become more useless when more dex added..... It's your choice..do you want low dex to "try"kill a mage or high dex to kill an archer while a mage stands there with no dex and owns both sides lol.
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"