Post by SoulSilver »

Cleo what happend with you?
Y are not that nice girl all guys know "Krystal"
Y are a Monster!
Never can listen!
Never can help!
Only Kick!
What the ***** do y want?
If the rules says that i have to be like you if i want be mod..
Then **** of mod apply i never want be like you!
Y are same charackter like Kawz.
Stop playing a while and remember old times ( Remember we meet first time on Clanmap..Y with Q i with DarkLegend. Be like old days...Be cool and stop that ***** Bosslike y do since y start being mod. Sad to say but i like Hammerbyte more then you! And this says something!

I think i speak like many others think.
I realy miss that sweet Girl Krystal :/

edited by blitzcraig
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Cleopatra

Re: What Happend with cleo??

Post by Cleopatra »

SoulSilver I don't appreciate being cussed at on the game. if you have a problem you must be patient find the right time when I don't have lots of people trying to talk to me. better yet if you have a really big problem ask to talk to me in private it's a lot more easier less distractions. and I've already discussed to you about rule number one and room number 5 in the game rules: when you share your PW you basically give them control do not share PW with anybody. if you're going to trade accounts or sell accounts you do it at your own risk mods will not get involved.
the things you're wanting me to help with I do not have the authority the power or the say so or to help. I am a senior mod, the problems you have you need to ask admin or Creator for help.
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

because i dislike the fact, that this post needed to be edited already by another forum moderator, i want to give my statement too.

soul, the game chat is not always the right way to discuss things. as moderators have many issues / many players to talk to, it is the easiest way to PM them here on forum. due to the fact, that you could do this post, i cannot understand why

a) you did not discuss via PM before
b) you did not PM cleo instead of insulting her in public.

soul: "never can listen" - this is a good point. see, ingame, a mod receives many messages in the chat. many of them are whispering green, so you will not see them. if a mod tell you to wait in the game, you should wait. or, again, go to the forum. thats the easiest way.

soul: "Only Kick!" - well, if you start to curse in the chat, there is nothing else to do after you have been muted permanently. i thought, you accepted the punishment and understood, that you should not curse in the game.

soul: "Y are same charackter like Kawz." - if you mean, that she is a senior mod, you are right. cleo does a very good job. she takes care of a clean chat. i am sure, you would not have been kicked, if you would not have cursed...

that you tell her, that you miss "the old krystal", shows, that you overreact atm. after you calmed down, i recommend to leave it this way or to continue via PM please. instead of being sad about her "changes", you could start to think about changing your habits.

cleo speaks about issues, she cannot solve for you. if you asked her too to unmute you, you should not continue with asking. you already PMed me about it and i told you the final decision.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
HAMMERBITE

Post by HAMMERBITE »

Hahaha im the meanest fool u will ever meet, cleos one of the most patient people u will ever meet, and reasionable, i just kill laugh amd when u come back cryin i kill again for talkin to me
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

HAMMERBITE wrote:Hahaha im the meanest fool u will ever meet, cleos one of the most patient people u will ever meet, and reasionable, i just kill laugh amd when u come back cryin i kill again for talkin to me
lol hammer apparently you need to work harder on your "bad boy appearance" cuz I'm a monster :lol:
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Cleo the reason why i "overreact" is cuz i asked y twice to spawn us to other place where we can talk NORMALY. I set on both sentences "pls" behind...But only thinl y do was running there like kid. Thats what does makes me realy angry.
And Gandalf i dont mean with " charackter like kawz" that she is a wonderful Senior mod ^^
Definitly No! Lol xD
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

I was talkin to her altcin game and we hadda laf
Contact me for any help
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

altcin is ment to say alt in
Thx
Contact me for any help
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

SoulSilver wrote:Cleo the reason why i "overreact" is cuz i asked y twice to spawn us to other place where we can talk NORMALY. I set on both sentences "pls" behind...But only thinl y do was running there like kid. Thats what does makes me realy angry.
And Gandalf i dont mean with " charackter like kawz" that she is a wonderful Senior mod ^^
Definitly No! Lol xD
two other people were asking to be teleported out there as well. since it was the shop where many wanted to do PvP I couldn't leave the areal full of people. when you ask a mod if you can talk to him in private it can't be in xscape from PvP. I had already teleport 2 people that were stuck I was in the process of doing that for you as well but you want patient enough and blew up at me. what's done is done now all you need to do is move on and decide are you going to let the past be your future or you just going to learn from it. I look forward to seeing you return I harbor no hard feelings. :)
it has been a privilege working with Kawz. I learned a lot from him as well as all the rest of the mods.