is our 'off topic' too on topic?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

is our 'off topic' too on topic?

Post by RyoHazuki »

i ask this question because i had one of my posts deleted before because it.had nothing to do with the game, yet i look at other forums and their off topic has almost nothing to.do.with the game whatsoever.

http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewforu ... 988ac66423
joeylamcy

Re: is our 'off topic' too on topic?

Post by joeylamcy »

our off topic may actually be on topic coz the forum rule is "If a post doesn't fit anywhere, post it in "Off-Topic"" :D
  • joeylamcy(archer,130)
  • j0eylamcy(mage,110+)
  • meatshield(ogre,75)
  • j0ey1amcy(dwarf,50+)
  • Chris_Wong(swordsman,10+,backup&storage)
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

this link is for another mmorpg btw, and as you can see, almost none of the posts in their off.topic.have ANYTHING to.do with the game.
whats also.interesting is, if you switch to the full version of their.forum, you will notice that their layout is exactly the same as the ft forum.

btw, it was so long ago that my post was deleted that i dont even remember what it was about, what i do know is that it was irrelevant to anything really.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

yes Joey.
i mean to point out the differences in.human behaviour depending on what the other people around them do.
its quite a contrast between what the gamers on that forum write in off topic and what the gamers on this forum write in off topic.

there are obviously a few topics now that are off.topic in our forum but, a month ago i dont remember seeing any.