Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SoulSilver

Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by SoulSilver »

EDIT: ACCOUNT TRADING IS FORBIDDEN - FT Staff Team
Replies offering things other than items (such as Accounts,Levels,skins,etc..) will be deleted,and it can lead to forum ban!

Hello Community i make this Topic that y all can Post here what y want sell/buy.

This is only for Selling/Buying ITEMS!

Feel Free to Ask me what price is good i got some know how and i think i can help by many Problems.

Lets Go FT market is Open now!!
Last edited by MadMikael on Sat May 06, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: changed color of notice, for easier to read on newer forum background
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
DKAs Store Archer (Inaktive)
MadMikael

Re: Forgotten Tales Market

Post by MadMikael »

I would like to buy a swamp bow
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I need lvl 50 helm and plate
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
ernie19

Post by ernie19 »

for sale:
lvl25 mystic staff
lvl75 iron plate
lvl100 plate
username:neoorge lv.14
username:neodwarf lv.38
username:neomage lv.71
username:KROMS lv.137
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

Guys i need Dark Robe someone sell me?
If you need something (specifically items) feel free to pm or visit my Topic "Forgotten Tales Market" in Off-Topic.

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Anyone selling swamp bow?
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
HewKeenaxe

Post by HewKeenaxe »

Sorry, but I don't understand why people want to buy made characters. Let me try. ... I just joined an awesome free game, minus paying to get rid of ads. Sure I mmay be tempted to buy a few items, Ohh, I need more levels for them. I can buy them too. Ok, still a free game., right? So I get the hypocrisy. Still, I want to enjoy this game, be I weak or strong. ? I have read many posts of those complaining about how they outgrew the game. Nothing to do. Why would I buy myself to this point? Just enjoy the game. If you really enjoy it, you will get a high level character eventually, and it will be yours. You will have earned it. Personally, I think those that buy high level characters do this because they feel weak in their real lives. Better if you take up karate, boxing, or do what I do.... get drunk and pick a fight. For this game, just enjoy the process. This is a game about getting there, not being there.
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

A question. How long did you played HewKeenaxe?

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer
HewKeenaxe

Post by HewKeenaxe »

Not very long soulsilver. So to you this means I don't know what I'm talking about. This isn't my first try at
These type of games. I have played Illarion.org for 10 yrs and still do, you all should try it. (PC only, roll play enforced) I recently have been looking for a tablet game, found this. Not much is different with the mentality of grinding, having to have that next level. I'm just saying enjoy the process. If the process wasn't the reward, the creator would start us all at level 1000 and put us all in a small room. Sounds like fun, but only for a day.
SoulSilver

Post by SoulSilver »

I dosent want say that y dont know what y speak about. But the reason why for example kroms leave now is not bored. Maybe its a point too but if y seeing this game from beginning to now. It more worse then the new DAX has been pointed. The Game does many steps and got new Update but the new Updates focused only one thing atm. And there are a few who like this...the others not. And thats reasons for some players to stop. Y understand? If y get higher lvl and get into clan business y will understand what i mean. Be sure!

keinname lvl 180 Archer
Takarigua lvl 77 Mage
Karantigua lvl 44 Archer