sorry

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

lordi21

sorry

Post by lordi21 »

Im making this post because my character/s (lordi21, Pewdiepie2) have built a bad repetation, I have been told that i had killed many people and to those i want to say sorry. I have been on holiday and my account has been played by my brother. I know it is unlikely i can gain anyones forgiveness but i just want you all to know that i am sorry.
Mike

Re: sorry

Post by Mike »

So if your brother played your account why are you sorry??? Makes no sense... you've just dropped yourself straight in it now lmao!
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

sorry gave password out maybe? (that never ends well for anybody btw)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

We spoke in game, I brought you up to speed on current events. If you speak the truth, I really feel bad for you, as many of your friends are no longer your friends because of your characters actions, and this was not what you wanted. It will take you a long time to regain their trust, if ever you can.

Let the moral of this story be a warning to all: NEVER share your password! This can have detrimental effects on your reputation in-game.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Elia

Post by Elia »

lordi21 wrote:Im making this post because my character/s (lordi21, Pewdiepie2) have built a bad repetation, I have been told that i had killed many people and to those i want to say sorry. I have been on holiday and my account has been played by my brother. I know it is unlikely i can gain anyones forgiveness but i just want you all to know that i am sorry.
Hahah, a fine concoction LOL... What would you say about your other characters--Doom Bringer, Dr. Blue, Ice Killer etc?? More or less stolen?? :D Nah, you did not kill any, on the contrary, you were killed. Don't be that happy. Those you killed were below level 50. So, that's not killing at all. And killing is not a problem, a part and parcel of game. The problem is, you got some other clandestine skills too. :)

Okay, we accept your apology. Return the stolen characters back, be by you or your brother. Thanks
saab

Post by saab »

MadMikael wrote:We spoke in game, I brought you up to speed on current events. If you speak the truth, I really feel bad for you, as many of your friends are no longer your friends because of your characters actions, and this was not what you wanted. It will take you a long time to regain their trust, if ever you can.

Let the moral of this story be a warning to all: NEVER share your password! This can have detrimental effects on your reputation in-game.
I was there today when Mikael confronted lordi with the recent past of his characters. I can confirm that lordi seemed genuinely shocked, thus, most probably says the truth in this thread.

I would give him a second chance to prove his good intentions, provided that he promise that he's immediately changing the passwords of his accounts and never share those with others.
Muad'Dib - lvl 185 mage
Duncan Idaho - lvl 140 swordsman
Jethro Tull - lvl 130 archer
Hungarian translator
Leone

Post by Leone »

Made me think though - I probably need to change my password as it's been a fair while. So, if nothing else I guess that's a good thing.
jimknight92

Post by jimknight92 »

I accept your apology Lord and i hope what you say IS the truth this time around i will give you another chance i hope you can understand my post wasn't to hurt you, but you make sure others weren't hurt from your brother or whoever was on your account.
Like everybody else has said change your passwords and be yourself maybe all of FT will be forgiving. I am a man a many chances and enjoy the real YOU as a friend i really do hope what you say is true and that reputation of yours will surely be built back to where it should be.
PS: maybe have a talk with this brother of yours and explain to him what he did so he never has these intentions toward you again, not sure if it'll do any good for the entire situation but perhaps?
All the old knives that have rusted in my back, I drive into yours.
scottistat

Post by scottistat »

I have lordi's back he is genuinely sorry. And I'm sorry for my part in whole ordeal. I may have spread wild theory's of what was happening. Doom Bringer and ice killer are still in question tho... I talked to magic and he said lord I left not kicked, which leads me to believe he is telling the truth! You people need to lighten up it could happen to any of us. Someone could pick up phone or laptop and sign in... None of us are perfect and all make mistakes. I forgive you lord I and can hang with me anytime. Scottistat
Secular

Post by Secular »

MadMikael wrote:We spoke in game, I brought you up to speed on current events. If you speak the truth, I really feel bad for you, as many of your friends are no longer your friends because of your characters actions, and this was not what you wanted. It will take you a long time to regain their trust, if ever you can.

Well said Mikael, practically took the words from my fingertips.
Although, I shall reiterate for clarity, since it seems a (minority) of the community takes this advice with a grain of salt. Sharing your passwords is highly umrecommended. Would you share your bank pin? No? Then don't share passwords - some players are motivated by greed & will not hesitate to hijack valuable items and hundreds of hours of your dedicated game time.

TL;DR (Too Long; Didn't Read):

Keep your password(s) secure and personal, perhaps change it every month or so. Include capital, lowercase & numerical characters for a fortified password. Yes, your password IS case sensitive. I hope you have learned from your misfortune and heed everyone's advice!

See you in-game!
Sarevok - Lv. 169 Swordsman
Sithis - Lv. 270 Archer