Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Ayoub »

U have my vote, good luck
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
AxeMurderer

Post by AxeMurderer »

• My MMO Main account is...AxMurderer

• All other MMO accounts are...WickedAura, Str8 Shot, Barf

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I shared AxMurderer once and was jailed for it.

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? 2016 ish.

• Why do you want to be a mod? I feel I'd be a good addition to the team in that I care about others and playing fair.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? Years of helping others and general game knowledge.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for? Once I think for language.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for? Never.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: Because I'm fair, honest and helpful.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? I did and I will.

• What is the current keyword? Courage

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? RevenShasO, Rasta, madmaniac. And 2 years atleast

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? U.S.A central

• What language(s) can you speak/type? English only

• Are you older than 18 years? I am 47
It wasn't me
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

gadsel wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:23 am • My MMO Main account is...
My main account is gadsel
• All other MMO accounts are...gadsel.annaella.anna06. preetyANNA.sweerANNA..skyworth.and darkdrone.

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I never sell acct..im been jailed of acct sharing and jailed 3 months and 800 levels taken off and i learn from that mistake so i never did it again

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? Ived started playing forgotten tales sience 2017

• Why do you want to be a mod?i want to be a mod because i want to be a part of GM team to support the game and help develop it and encourage other player to play and enjoy the game

• Why do you think you should be a mod? Iwant to be a mod because i want to help new players and enforce the law and stop the bad doing of other players who skip and betrayed the rules and regulations

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
I never been muted
• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
I never been outlawed
• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: Because im a good player and always do good to others and help the game more fun and exciting

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes ived read it clearly
• What is the current keyword?
Courage is the keyword
• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? Ill be supported by impossmage..hhanxell.and sohel and so many players

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? I live in philipines ill be online always when at day when many players play

• What language(s) can you speak/type? I can speak english and tagalog...but i can understand and speak other languages using translator

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! im 22 years old
+1!!
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

AxeMurderer wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:39 pm • My MMO Main account is...AxMurderer

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I shared AxMurderer once and was jailed for it.

• Why do you want to be a mod? I feel I'd be a good addition to the team in that I care about others and playing fair.

• Why do you think you should be a mod? Years of helping others and general game knowledge.

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: Because I'm fair, honest and helpful.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them? I did and I will.

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? RevenShasO, Rasta, madmaniac. And 2 years atleast

Yes!! Supported +1!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

AxeMurderer wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:39 pm • My MMO Main account is...AxMurderer

Can you explain a public post where someone else claimed WickedAura as their main account?
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
AxeMurderer

Post by AxeMurderer »

Maybe where is the post?
It wasn't me
AxeMurderer

Post by AxeMurderer »

SellSword wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:20 pm

Can you explain a public post where someone else claimed WickedAura as their main account?
Found the post. I have had Wicked for many years. Having said that I will also say that it was given to me. So in all fairness I am breaking the very rules I want to enforce. I am logging in now and deleting the account. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
It wasn't me
Nicole-_-

Post by Nicole-_- »

+1
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

AxeMurderer wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:51 am
SellSword wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:20 pm

Found the post. I have had Wicked for many years. Having said that I will also say that it was given to me. So in all fairness I am breaking the very rules I want to enforce. I am logging in now and deleting the account. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
You aren't braking the rules by having that account.
You'd only be braking the rules if you had gotten it after sharing was no longer allowed. Deleting is completely pointless. If the account was yours before sharing was forbidden, then it is fully yours. Don't delete it.
His Supreme Piggness, the Lord Chancellor of Pigs

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
Leone

Post by Leone »

This is a general comment and not about a specific GM application.

To clear up a misconception, sharing accounts has ALWAYS been against the rules.

See rule 6:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560

The method of punishing those who shared their accounts changed in March 2018, but that certainly does not mean the rule wasn't already in place.