Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Callisto

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Callisto »

Leone wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:25 am This is a general comment and not about a specific GM application.

To clear up a misconception, sharing accounts has ALWAYS been against the rules.

See rule 6:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560

The method of punishing those who shared their accounts changed in March 2018, but that certainly does not mean the rule wasn't already in place.
Oops....
What I meant to say is, having an account given to you before then, isn't against the rules. Many players have such accounts.

It becomes against the rules when the original owner logs in again....
His Supreme Piggness, the Lord Chancellor of Pigs

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
Bence

Post by Bence »

Callisto wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:28 am
Leone wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:25 am This is a general comment and not about a specific GM application.

To clear up a misconception, sharing accounts has ALWAYS been against the rules.

See rule 6:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560

The method of punishing those who shared their accounts changed in March 2018, but that certainly does not mean the rule wasn't already in place.
Oops....
What I meant to say is, having an account given to you before then, isn't against the rules. Many players have such accounts.

It becomes against the rules when the original owner logs in again....
I am not sure if that does not count as trading, the rules are not clear about it.
However, long ago I asked a question Gandalf about giving away a character, but he said it counts as trading that is againts the rules.
Last edited by Bence on Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Having an account given to you that was created and played by another person is sharing.

And the question on the GM application does not state it is limited to before/after any specific date.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Agreed - and this is also covered in rule 6 as Note 1. Please everyone take the time to read this to clear up any misconceptions. The link is in a previous post above.

As an off-topic aside, callisto- please contact a GM via private message with a list of the many players you know have had accounts given to them.

Back on-topic.
dustintheash

Post by dustintheash »

gadsel wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:23 am • My MMO Main account is...
My main account is gadsel
• All other MMO accounts are...gadsel.annaella.anna06. preetyANNA.sweerANNA..skyworth.and darkdrone.

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I never sell acct..im been jailed of acct sharing and jailed 3 months and 800 levels taken off and i learn from that mistake so i never did it again

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? Ived started playing forgotten tales sience 2017

• Why do you want to be a mod?i want to be a mod because i want to be a part of GM team to support the game and help develop it and encourage other player to play and enjoy the game

• Why do you think you should be a mod? Iwant to be a mod because i want to help new players and enforce the law and stop the bad doing of other players who skip and betrayed the rules and regulations

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
I never been muted
• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
I never been outlawed
• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: Because im a good player and always do good to others and help the game more fun and exciting

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes ived read it clearly
• What is the current keyword?
Courage is the keyword
• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? Ill be supported by impossmage..hhanxell.and sohel and so many players

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? I live in philipines ill be online always when at day when many players play

• What language(s) can you speak/type? I can speak english and tagalog...but i can understand and speak other languages using translator

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! im 22 years old
gadsel got my vote
She is a nice player,I often saw her help new player before,I think she will be a great GM
Callisto

Post by Callisto »

gadsel wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:23 am • My MMO Main account is...
My main account is gadsel
• All other MMO accounts are...gadsel.annaella.anna06. preetyANNA.sweerANNA..skyworth.and darkdrone.

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded? I never sell acct..im been jailed of acct sharing and jailed 3 months and 800 levels taken off and i learn from that mistake so i never did it again

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales? Ived started playing forgotten tales sience 2017

• Why do you want to be a mod?i want to be a mod because i want to be a part of GM team to support the game and help develop it and encourage other player to play and enjoy the game

• Why do you think you should be a mod? Iwant to be a mod because i want to help new players and enforce the law and stop the bad doing of other players who skip and betrayed the rules and regulations

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
I never been muted
• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
I never been outlawed
• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?: Because im a good player and always do good to others and help the game more fun and exciting

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes ived read it clearly
• What is the current keyword?
Courage is the keyword
• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people? Ill be supported by impossmage..hhanxell.and sohel and so many players

• In which country you live and what is your timezone? I live in philipines ill be online always when at day when many players play

• What language(s) can you speak/type? I can speak english and tagalog...but i can understand and speak other languages using translator

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years ! im 22 years old
Every time I have seen gadsel running past me she's given a nice greeting.
I've never seen anyone say anything bad about gadsel and she's been playing for so long.

This game is very understaffed. It would be truly idiotic to reject such an ideal candidate for GM.
His Supreme Piggness, the Lord Chancellor of Pigs

Signature:

(⁠┛⁠◉⁠Д⁠◉⁠)⁠┛⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

I am SK :)

I play this game since maybe the beginning 2013.

Should i do the GM ?
DUKE of SK-Clan
CoolerFloXD

Post by CoolerFloXD »

Admins asked u alot of time, and you dont wanted…
Now you want ? XD
Sword 4k+ Vadeal
Ogre 9k+ TeufelOger
Mage 1,5k+ FLORI
Bowman 500+ It Was german2
Axeman 600+ PICK3
Map Creator
POWR clan duke - SK clan Lord - 3.-3
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Noone will do it :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

Even a volunteer organization for it to thrive must have support from the head down. My experience has been if the volunteer feels unappreciated it becomes far easier for them to quit something they once really believed in. The only one to fix this is compbatant, he must offer both incentive and support if he wants the good will of GM's. Of course I am speaking from my experience among other volunteer groups, inevitably the problem is the head is not properly engaged with the volunteers. It cannot run on it's own and only the head of the game in my opinion can fix this. The longer it goes on the greater the chance of this game dwindling to nothing. Again just my opinion and no offence to compbatant, but as the saying goes "the buck stops here", in other words it all begins and ends upon compbatant's attention.
Retired