Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nicole-_-

Re: Gamemaster Apprenticeship Program

Post by Nicole-_- »

Meri's english makes me laugh every time :o
Zacker918 Archer lvl 592{Jailed}
-D00M- Mage lvl 457
HOMICIDE Ogre lvl 161 (Jailed)
celestial Archer lvl 2435
_Meliodas_ Sword lvl 812
Nicole-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Tiffany-_- Mage lvl 191 (Jailed)
Myon918/Myon981/Zack918, etc.
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

Nicole-_- wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:33 am Meri's english makes me laugh every time :o
:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Saraa

Post by Saraa »

• My MMO Main account is...
My first and main accoint is : Saraa

• All other MMO accounts are...
Saraa1/Saraa2/Saraa3/Saraa4 and one bank account "banka999"

• What accounts have you shared / bought / sold / traded?
I have never shared/buy/sold or trade any account

• When did you start playing Forgotten Tales?
I think i started playing Forgotten Tales 2016 or 2017 year

• Why do you want to be a mod?
I want to be a mod because i think i can help this game,players,and staff members to evoluate game even more,to support everyone as much as i can and to improve the game experience of everyone.

• Why do you think you should be a mod?
I'm kinda an old player and i think with my long years yourney on Forgotten Tales i can share my knowledge with those who need it, i like to help peoples,and i think i can help to improve this great game.

• Have you ever been muted? If so, what for?
No i was never muted in any of my accounts.

• Have you ever been outlawed? If so, what for?
I was outlaw long ago when i just started game at lvl 400 on my dwarf,when my friend needed to go on start map and he did not want to walk so he asked me if i mind to help him and kill him so i did it and that was my last kill and i was outlawed my first and last time

• Why should we accept you into the Mod community?:
Because i think i can help players and i think i am suitable for this job,i know it will consume alot of my time like a regular job but i am ready to sacrifise my time to help this great game,this great comunity we have here,i am friendly to everyone and i think i could make some good changes and improvments.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes,i readed all rules and i know them all,i followed them all for years and i am ready to continue on my path,i treat everyone equally there is no expectations,i would never abuse GM powers i would use them just to improve this great game and to help this community,i would punish those who deserve it althrought i dont like punishing peoples but i would do it if i have to even if it is some of my old friends becausd as i said there is no expectations.

• What is the current keyword?
Current keyword is "Courage"

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
I know few players very long time and some as i started playing Forgotten Tales few of them are still my friends and i think they would support me,one of them is War Dragon,alot years ago i think like 6 years,we been in the same clan and since then we are friends,we talk enought and i think he would support me,another one who would support me is i think DwarfTank,we are also old friends and i think he would support me i know him about 4 years,i can mention few more and their names are,Thorr,fenix10,MoOhamad,sohel2,g-jibladze,and i will not forget my oldest FT friend who is still my friend since i started game we leveled together and did many things together,his name is SK1976 i think he would like me to be GM

• In which country you live and what is your timezone?
I live in Croatia my timezone is GMT+2 basicially same as server time.

• What language(s) can you speak/type?
I can speak Croatian that is my main languange but beside that i can speak English,i can undurstand a little verry little of Spanish because i talked to some Spanish friends in game but i just managed to learn few words,when it is necessary i am able to use translating keyboard to talk to players.

• Are you older than 18 years? ! Minimum age required is 18 years !
Yes,i am older than 18 years.
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

Saraa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 6:48 pm • My MMO Main account is...

I want to be a mod because i think i can help this game,players,and staff members to evoluate game even more,to support everyone as much as i can and to improve the game experience of everyone.

I'm kinda an old player and i think with my long years yourney on Forgotten Tales i can share my knowledge with those who need it, i like to help peoples,and i think i can help to improve this great game.

I was outlaw long ago when i just started game at lvl 400 on my dwarf,when my friend needed to go on start map and he did not want to walk so he asked me if i mind to help him and kill him so i did it and that was my last kill and i was outlawed my first and last time

Because i think i can help players and i think i am suitable for this job,i know it will consume alot of my time like a regular job but i am ready to sacrifise my time to help this great game,this great comunity we have here,i am friendly to everyone and i think i could make some good changes and improvments.

• Did you read the Staff Rules (link above) before applying and will you follow them?
Yes,i readed all rules and i know them all,i followed them all for years and i am ready to continue on my path,i treat everyone equally there is no expectations,i would never abuse GM powers i would use them just to improve this great game and to help this community,i would punish those who deserve it althrought i dont like punishing peoples but i would do it if i have to even if it is some of my old friends becausd as i said there is no expectations.

• List 3 names of people that can support you being a mod. How long have you known these people?
I know few players very long time and some as i started playing Forgotten Tales few of them are still my friends and i think they would support me,one of them is War Dragon,alot years ago i think like 6 years,we been in the same clan and since then we are friends,we talk enought and i think he would support me,another one who would support me is i think DwarfTank,we are also old friends and i think he would support me i know him about 4 years,i can mention few more and their names are,Thorr,fenix10,MoOhamad,sohel2,g-jibladze,and i will not forget my oldest FT friend who is still my friend since i started game we leveled together and did many things together,his name is SK1976 i think he would like me to be GM

I can speak Croatian that is my main languange but beside that i can speak English,i can undurstand a little verry little of Spanish because i talked to some Spanish friends in game but i just managed to learn few words,when it is necessary i am able to use translating keyboard to talk to players.

I support you, I think you'll be a good GM.
CyG

Post by CyG »

Serás un gran GM Sara
Evgen884

Post by Evgen884 »

Jdjsnaba wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:11 pm

Jose Alberto

Post by Jose Alberto »

Jdjsnaba wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:11 pm

I do think that Saraa would be a good GM and would help the players and make this great game better every day.
Rick

Post by Rick »

Saraa tienes mi apoyo para ser GM, serías un GM genial.
Saraa

Post by Saraa »

Thanks everyone till now who give their opinions :)
Jose Alberto

Post by Jose Alberto »

If Saraa can be a good GM and help the players and make this great game much better,