bye bye

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Paddy

bye bye

Post by Paddy »

So all say ty to the mods admins i stop now this game !!
Mods admins U can nor do all what U will U all have U lovin player clans only why i Killing all U hate me!!!
Sorry Killing is the onlty fun in this game never buy again lvl when admin mods steal it
Arachnia

Re: bye bye

Post by Arachnia »

Paddy, please do not twist the facts!

Admins do not STEAL levels, they take levels from a character as a means of punishment.

According to the game rules viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560 , especially rule #3, it's the character who gets punished.
It is your fault if you share characters with other persons.

I wrote this answer in English because you made the accusation and I want the FT community to share.

Please send me a PM if you want a German translation.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

For clarification, the levels taken were not purchased levels, but awarded levels from long ago.

Also, this was a severe punishment for a severe offence, not a minor incident.

IMO your anger should be more focused on the player whom shared your account, and is the one who got your character punished.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

For more info, Durzan account was a mod account time ago (paddylan) . She left the mod work. As reward for her mod work, the account received a important amount of free levels.
The account was gifted out. And his behaviour and language since this moment was absolutely untolerable. We knows the account is shared, but this is NEVER a excuse. The account is the responsable of his acts. We are continuosly warning about share accounts.
The last language abuses from Durzan acccount has been specially scandalous ones. And we warning and muted the account several times. Finally, the staff decision was take back the levels gaved as reward for mod work (at the end, his first owner left the game time ago).
Nobody hate you at all. We simply do our work. You can change your pw and nevermore share the account. If your behaviour is the right one, you can enjoy the game. This is the full version. I hope you understand it, but, of course, you are free to leave the game.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English
Mike

Post by Mike »

Wow.what lvl is durzan now then?
"I fought the LAW and the, the LAW won"
diamat-nc-

Post by diamat-nc- »

But is it ok to play friends acc just to grind for them when they got no time.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

diamat-nc- wrote:But is it ok to play friends acc just to grind for them when they got no time.
The risk is entirely yours to take. It is HIGHLY not recommended, and staff will not help if problems arise because of it. In the instance listed above, one player got punished because of another's actions. This should serve as a warning to all of things that can happen if things go wrong.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Baba Yaga

Post by Baba Yaga »

I haven't seen anyone post this yet...

See ya...
BY

Baba Yaga (The Original)
Paddy

Post by Paddy »

The rules say a warn before but I get a warn same moment the lvl is delated and I am paddylan hahahaha penny no exist ;-)
Piffl / El Majo

Post by Piffl / El Majo »

The Durzan account (and all other names that the account have) has been warned many times (really a lot of warnings and punisments). Irrelevant who was playing at the time.

As said MadMikael, if you share accounts, is at your own risk. But, because of our experience with this issue, the staff recommendation is never share it, because if the other player abuses, the account will take the consequences. Simply.

We hope that all players can enjoy the game, but our job is to supervise the game and prevent abuses, and is not an excuse that someone else is using your account at the time of the abuse.

It makes not sense to continue this thread. Everything is already said.

Closed topic.
Currently inactive
Game Admin (GM)

Useful Links: General game help | Quest list | Forum Rules | Game Rules

Languages Spoken: Català, Español, English