stuck with sebastius quest

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

shirkhan

Re: stuck with sebastius quest

Post by shirkhan »

Just to be clear: I had the library quest in the older version (pre-crafting), delivered the dragon plate and green flow spell, escaped the <nasty fight>, and was given the new quest to talk to Ascanius again. But he won't talk to me. Then I updated to the current version. No change.

Before and after the version change, I tried dropping the knight and adding the mage, but it did not help me chat Ascanius up.

If I go back to the library now, all three of the monk characters are there, but none of them react to me.

Now at Lvl 41. I have two save files from before I finished the library quest(s), but if course I don't want to drop back 10 levels if I don't have to.

Thanks again for any help anyone can offer.
vicbri

Post by vicbri »

I had a similar problem when i did that quest long time ago, i solved the issue by connecting to the internet and login the game then i could speak with the mage and finish the quest. Not sure if this will solve your issue becuase this hapenned to me when the quest was frist released, but give it a try maybe it will work for you also.
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

Languages spoken :English, Portuguese
(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre
shirkhan

Post by shirkhan »

Sorry, I don't understand. I am playing the offline game only. Login?
vicbri

Post by vicbri »

Yes i know you are talking about the offline, and me too. Dont know why but for me it worked, i was enable to get the mage to talk with me, i tryed so many times and no sucess, then i closed the game and conected to wi-fi, then open the game again and i could speak with the mage and finish the quest(after i finished the quest i closed the wi-fi conection). Not sure why but this worked for me, maybe you can try it to see if it solves your problem.
Useful links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules

Languages spoken :English, Portuguese
(vicbri) -> swordsman
(vicbri 2) -> mage
(vicbri 3) -> archer
(vicbri 4) -> dwarf
(vicbri 5) -> ogre
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi! Where do I find the bee sting for this quest? I expected to find some in the very second map that we visit after starting the game, where there is the beekeeper quest but they drop none!
shirkhan

Post by shirkhan »

OK, I experimented with being online and offline while playing the game, while starting the game, while saving the game, while loading the game -- no joy. I tried from the screen with Ascanius, from a neighboring screen, from the bracelet cave below -- no joy.

I do normally play with my tablet in airplane mode, often because I am on an airplane, but also to keep the ad bar from blocking the bottom/middle of the screen. In case that matters...
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

shirkhan, have you got the wasp sting to complete the mission? If so, where is it?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Interesting question about the wasp sting (not to ignore your other issues) in online game, there is a spawn of wasps that drop the stings every minute (or two or five, don't remember for sure) on the same map with the beekeeper. I'll try to get some more input to see exactly what issues there are with transferring this quest from mmorpg to rpg...
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
shirkhan

Post by shirkhan »

Orion79: when I undertook that quest (with an earlier software version), the wasp sting wasn't involved, so I can't help you there.

That's part of what I've been wondering -- is the current quest hosed because I completed an earlier (related) quest with an earlier version of the software?
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Maybe! But I'm getting stuck too because the backpack is too small to contain all the items involved for the quest since crafting is involved too. It suck, really: if the programmers are not gonna fixing the current situation I'm gonna quitting the game.