stuck with sebastius quest

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RyoHazuki

Re: stuck with sebastius quest

Post by RyoHazuki »

what if the pet dies? what happens to the stuff?
i suppose it could go into the drop zone but what if you're full of valuable items?
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

I told you, right now they are not. I have killed more than 10 of them and I got nothing. The map is still the one with the bandit tower with the slow spell and the beekeeper quest, right?
Maybe I have just been unlucky and there is not a 100% drop rate but a lower one, and I got none yet! But still there is the problem with the backpack and the crafting, so I'm not playing the game anymore till that part will be fixed.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

0rion79 wrote:I told you, right now they are not. I have killed more than 10 of them and I got nothing. The map is still the one with the bandit tower with the slow spell and the beekeeper quest, right?
Maybe I have just been unlucky and there is not a 100% drop rate but a lower one, and I got none yet! But still there is the problem with the backpack and the crafting, so I'm not playing the game anymore till that part will be fixed.
Yes you are on the right map.
Stings have drop rate 100%.
Do you have version 4.5.5?
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

4.5.4. No more updates form Amazon so far!
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

0rion79 wrote:4.5.4. No more updates form Amazon so far!
It was fixed in 4.5.5 ;) I will upload update there soon.
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Dude, I'm tired of Amazon: it is always in late for updates! Can I switch to Google app store without losing my savedata?
And where can I see a detailed fix list about the RPG game?
Insider

Post by Insider »

0rion79 wrote:Dude, I'm tired of Amazon: it is always in late for updates! Can I switch to Google app store without losing my savedata?
And where can I see a detailed fix list about the RPG game?
Delete RPG and reinstall frpm GP.But dont forget to backup data,folder in special topic ;)
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Sorry if it is off topic, but I have tried and it looks like there is a HUGE difference in versions. But if I try to restore the saved app, my LG backup still restores the whole app downloaded from Amazon. I should have a rooted mobile but, since it is new, I don't want to invalidate its guarantee. I think I'll start over, together with the next main patch.
By the way, can you give me a comment about my suggestion to enhance a little bit the ogre and the dwarf's stats? There is an open thread about it among the suggestions. Thanks. End of the off-topic message.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Another thought with the original issue here (the mage Ascanius not talking to you after library) does your quest log say "get my memory back"?
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
shirkhan

Post by shirkhan »

My quest log says "Talk again to the person who recommended you to visit the library" (but he won't talk to me).

Thanks for getting back to this. I am very interested in the storage space discussion, but I was hoping this question would not get lost.