stuck with sebastius quest

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: stuck with sebastius quest

Post by blitzcraig »

I think I may know the issue... it is possible that the rpg never gave quest_id #2 to you, so now you cannot complete quest_id #94 from npc_file #207

I know that probably means nothing to you, but compbatant will understand exactly ;)

If this is correct, you probably saved a LOT of people having the same issue :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

shirkhan wrote:My quest log says "Talk again to the person who recommended you to visit the library" (but he won't talk to me).

Thanks for getting back to this. I am very interested in the storage space discussion, but I was hoping this question would not get lost.
The backpack will be enlarged soon :)
Do you remember if you have ever in your quest log this sentence:
"get my memory back"
If yes, do you remember when it disappears?
shirkhan

Post by shirkhan »

Yes, I had that. Ascanius got me started, I got the book quest, I completed it, got the stuff for the first floor monk, then I got the stuff for the second monk (for me, it was the dragon plate and green flow spell), then I talked to the third monk which triggered the fight, which I ran from. Now it tells me to go back to Ascanius, but he won't talk to me. And the three monks in the library don't talk to me or fight me or do anything now.

I think all of this is in my earlier messages in this thread. I don't mean that as a complaint, but you might find other information in those posts (some of which might be important to figuring out what's going on).

Thanks for your help.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Hmm.. did you go back to the second monk.. the first one in the basement? Try him.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
shirkhan

Post by shirkhan »

Yes, I've been back to all three monks. None of them will speak to me or react in any way now.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

It should be the bracelet quest mage, on the snowy part of the map near the dungeon entrance..
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
shirkhan

Post by shirkhan »

Yes, I understand that. That's Ascanius (right?), and he will not talk to me.
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi! With the New larger backpack I have managed to complete the quest, even if both the time for mining and the quantity of "ingredients" should still be reduced to lake the game more smoothly.

At the very end, I've found Ascanius back to the snowed forest where he committed me the 2 bracelets quest and he told me to seek for the artifact to restore my memories. I got a ridiculously low amount of experience points.
Now um stuck since I'm at level 30, too weak to face new monsters, that still would take years to level up just by killing them and I can't use the new gear found as reward because my level is too low. How am I supposed to go further in the game?
ChrisPH

Post by ChrisPH »

0rion79 wrote:Now um stuck since I'm at level 30, too weak to face new monsters, that still would take years to level up just by killing them and I can't use the new gear found as reward because my level is too low. How am I supposed to go further in the game?
The only thing I can suggest is to grind to increase your level. At level 30, a good target are the archers on the map with Silverwood. They spawn in large numbers, and particularly if your mage has good mana, they can be knocked off quickly. If they are too strong, then I suggest the red dragons on map 2.-2.
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

[quote="ChrisP]
The only thing I can suggest is to grind to increase your level. At level 30, a good target are the archers on the map with Silverwood. They spawn in large numbers, and particularly if your mage has good mana, they can be knocked off quickly. If they are too strong, then I suggest the red dragons on map 2.-2.[/quote]

Man are u crazy? I have completed the whole Rpg game and my mage can kill blue knights! With enough potions I can even kill vampires but it would still take years! The math behind this game is all wrong and there is not even equipment for mid~ level adventures.