issue with pvp

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DEMONS

issue with pvp

Post by DEMONS »

hello everyone id like to start out that i am very happy with all the new updates in game. But im haveing an issue with pvp on all maps, idk if its been reported before but it is a headache for those of us that have clans that attack and then run to these spots at the top of every map you can walk to the next map then back to the previous an the attackers cant be attacked or locked on to because the pvp bubble is out of screen but then allows them to attack freely i dont know if this could be fixed maybe so if when you get to the top of a map the pvp bubble pops up under the chars this would reduce a huge headache for those of us that this happens to alot like me i have afew screen shots of someone actually doing this [img][IMG]http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u61 ... 23ce65.png[/img][/img]

your friend -FOCUS-
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
DEMONS

Re: issue with pvp

Post by DEMONS »

DEMONS wrote:hello everyone id like to start out that i am very happy with all the new updates in game. But im haveing an issue with pvp on all maps, idk if its been reported before but it is a headache for those of us that have clans that attack and then run to these spots at the top of every map you can walk to the next map then back to the previous an the attackers cant be attacked or locked on to because the pvp bubble is out of screen but then allows them to attack freely i dont know if this could be fixed maybe so if when you get to the top of a map the pvp bubble pops up under the chars this would reduce a huge headache for those of us that this happens to alot like me i have afew screen shots of someone actually doing this [img][IMG]http://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u61 ... 23ce65.png[/img][/img]

your friend -FOCUS-

account name -FOCUS-
DEMONS
-FOCUS-
HAMMERBITE
DIGMEUP
GRUNDLE
CARNAGE
DEMONSCENT
blitzcraig

Re: issue with pvp

Post by blitzcraig »

Yeah, this is a known issue which will hopefully be addressed at some point relatively soon. FYI, it is abuse, and clearly against the rules, so if it is seen by mod/admin, the player will be punished. There are a couple ideas out there how to fix it, we all hope it's soon ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏