THIS ONE IS FOR U CREATOR. AND IT ANT PRETTY

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

KROMS

THIS ONE IS FOR U CREATOR. AND IT ANT PRETTY

Post by KROMS »

PVP is broken even mods say needa tweakd . U say we workn on it that been 3+ months .
Auto spawn makes impossible for anyone to lvl cuz of no-do- wells lock map with auto then log so we cant break it .
U give mages and sword new gear only leave all other in the wind.
UR RESPONSE WE WORKN ON IT. WELL DO SOMETHIN SOME OF US PAY GOOD MONEY. STOP PIISN DOWN OUR BACKS AND TELLN US ITS RAIN. U take our money and dont do anything.
Biggest prob is PVP for OVER A YEAR YEA A YEAR. NO FIX . COME ON NOW .ALL U WANT US TO DO IS SPW ND MONEY WELL. IT ANT WORKN U JUST KEEP MAKEN MORE AND MORE PPLZ LEAVE .
IM BOUT TO JOIN THEM. I NOT GOIN TO SPEND MONEY IF U WONT FIX THE PROBLEMS THAT ARE ATILL IN GAME FOR OVER A YEAR.
GOT THEM CARDS STACKD UP AND WONT SPEND TILL U FIX .
FIX PROBLEMS IN-GAME BEDORE U GIVE CONTENT . WHAT NORMAL PPLZ DO.
THIS GAME RURNIN IN TONALL OTHER U JUST WANT OUR MONEY INSTEAD OF GIVEN A GREAT GAME.
WONT SAY MORE HUT FIGURE U GET THE POINT.
I ALSO KEEP IT CLEAN . WANT TO GO OFF BUT I THINK I KEEP COOL..
FIX DONT MAKE FALSE PROMISES GIVE RESULTS.
blitzcraig

Re: THIS ONE IS FOR U CREATOR. AND IT ANT PRETTY

Post by blitzcraig »

I am obviously not the creator, but I do feel the need to respond here. First, thank you for keeping your post clean and to the point... this is why I feel you deserve a response, otherwise it would be ignored ;)

Second, you say that creator just wants to take money and not do anything.... I totally disagree here. You know as well as I do how much has happened in this game... just in the last six months --and then about money... all i can say is REALLY?!? ... if his primary concern is money, then tell me this- what was the last aspect of the game added to get money? What new gear costs money? (Even the new armor that does not drop because mages had non-drop armor available and it seemed unfair) ... frankly, I'd love him to add some purchase only things to the game (non essential of course) ... but he hasn't done that in a LONG LONG LONG time. I think it's unfair of you to accuse him of that...

So anyway, I think it would be more accurate to say (instead of "you just want money and don't do anything") "you aren't doing what I want, and I would like to know if and when you plan to please"

For the record, I agree that PvP needs fixed in a couple different aspects, but he had always done a good job cycling through different parts of the game (mechanics (formulas, PvP etc...) content, (maps, enemies, gear) and what I call wild-card improvements (pets, crafting, etc) ... remember, it wasn't too long ago we were all dying for content... begging for it - he has proven himself to care about the game and the players, and I think we should trust him (while continuing to give input as you have here) ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

yes I would have to agree with Craig and I do understand your frustration but the Creator is not the only one they can make a difference!! The people who can make it difference might even be put off by this type of negative opinion. If you want to give him opinion please keep it positive so others can actually help you ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
3RayJ3

Post by 3RayJ3 »

Well said Blitzcraig.
I also play anouth game that I really love. I won't promote it here tho it is amazing and can use new players. But its biggest shortcoming is its developers and GM's. While they do respond to suggestions and comments, it's generally rude and any change comes very slowly, if its even the change we want, rarely. FT has been a breath of fresh air. I have found the staff pleasant, even when chastising me, and very responsive to our wishes. And the need for paid options few and reasonable.
Keep up the good work I say. :D
Tonto - Archer (lvl 100+)
naomi

Post by naomi »

i would say thank you to creator for giving this kind of game...while waiting for new updates, ill keep on grinding :D

salute to creator ;)
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

naomi wrote:i would say thank you to creator for giving this kind of game...while waiting for new updates, ill keep on grinding :D

salute to creator ;)
Well put
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
naomi

Post by naomi »

any +lvl :lol:
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
canook910

Post by canook910 »

KROMS wrote:PVP is broken even mods say needa tweakd . U say we workn on it that been 3+ months .
Auto spawn makes impossible for anyone to lvl cuz of no-do- wells lock map with auto then log so we cant break it .
U give mages and sword new gear only leave all other in the wind.
UR RESPONSE WE WORKN ON IT. WELL DO SOMETHIN SOME OF US PAY GOOD MONEY. STOP PIISN DOWN OUR BACKS AND TELLN US ITS RAIN. U take our money and dont do anything.
Biggest prob is PVP for OVER A YEAR YEA A YEAR. NO FIX . COME ON NOW .ALL U WANT US TO DO IS SPW ND MONEY WELL. IT ANT WORKN U JUST KEEP MAKEN MORE AND MORE PPLZ LEAVE .
IM BOUT TO JOIN THEM. I NOT GOIN TO SPEND MONEY IF U WONT FIX THE PROBLEMS THAT ARE ATILL IN GAME FOR OVER A YEAR.
GOT THEM CARDS STACKD UP AND WONT SPEND TILL U FIX .
FIX PROBLEMS IN-GAME BEDORE U GIVE CONTENT . WHAT NORMAL PPLZ DO.
THIS GAME RURNIN IN TONALL OTHER U JUST WANT OUR MONEY INSTEAD OF GIVEN A GREAT GAME.
WONT SAY MORE HUT FIGURE U GET THE POINT.
I ALSO KEEP IT CLEAN . WANT TO GO OFF BUT I THINK I KEEP COOL..
FIX DONT MAKE FALSE PROMISES GIVE RESULTS.

This post needs more cursing.
Halt

Post by Halt »

I SAY KROMS IS RIGHT!!!!!!! CREATOR BEEN SITTIN ON HIS A** LONGER THAN HE WORKS ON THE GAME!!!!!! PEOPLE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT PVP FOR FAR TO LONG!!!!! WHEN THE F*** IS IT GONNA BE FIXED!?!?!?!? THE CREATOR HAD A FANTASTIC GAME WHEN I JOINED....... NOW ITS TURNED INTO A PILE OF S***!!!! I THINK HE AFTER OUR G**D*M* MONEY TO. MODS, PUT INPUT!!!!! IM AN ANGRY PLAYER!!!!! SO START DOING SOMETHING WITH THIS GOD FORSAKEN GAME!!!!!!!
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

IMO I know when people cuss me out I stand my ground and don't do a darn thing :evil: cussing him out don't do any good; yo just be patient when it comes it comes 8-)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!