price bought lvls progressive

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

price bought lvls progressive

Post by rearrow »

Prompted by the discussion of dooms plans maybe levels should become more expensive as u get higher.
Arachnia

Re: price bought lvls progressive

Post by Arachnia »

In my opinion, there is no need to do that.

It is similar to granting levels by admins for reported bugs or glitches or other valuable contribution to the game.

Every level gives the same two skill points to invest.

Because you get stronger, the amount of xp is larger in each step.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

At high lvls getting higher is slow because the monsters are too low. New Maps should help.
But if buying it's easy if u got $1000 to spend. U can buy being king of FT .And if u would misuse that it would be hard o. All those who bought for 'only $50'
What I. Mean. Is that Like playing buying should. Become slower. Or maybe limit to say 10 lvl a day.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I get what you're saying, and I kinda agree with the theory...but the game mechanics already take care of that IMO.

For example: a level 100 player buys 10 levels, he increases his characters stats by 10%

A level 1,000 player buys those same 10 levels, but only increases his characters stats by 1%

Plus, the hp gain is linear after 150, so the value is actually already decreased in that way at higher levels

I should add that I personally think the game would be better overall there was a "purchase cap" (barely matters at what level, I'd like 500... meaning you could not buy levels for characters over level 500) but I don't see that happening
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:I get what you're saying, and I kinda agree with the theory...but the game mechanics already take care of that IMO.

For example: a level 100 player buys 10 levels, he increases his characters stats by 10%

A level 1,000 player buys those same 10 levels, but only increases his characters stats by 1%

Plus, the hp gain is linear after 150, so the value is actually already decreased in that way at higher levels

I should add that I personally think the game would be better overall there was a "purchase cap" (barely matters at what level, I'd like 500... meaning you could not buy levels for characters over level 500) but I don't see that happening
Even no 10 and 1%.Less,because gear give many points...
DOOMBOT

Post by DOOMBOT »

Take all others lvls away and doom will agree then.
AenAllAin

Post by AenAllAin »

I don't like the sound of this... I think stifling payment for the game is a bad idea in general. If someone likes the game enough to dump lots of money, even thousands of dollars, into it; more power to them. So what if it gives them an advantage.