Can't like on Facebook = no extra levels.

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

0rion79

Can't like on Facebook = no extra levels.

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi again. last but not least, I would like to report this possible bug: have tried several times to get those 2 bonus levels as in the starting screen by "liking" the game on Facebook, but the procedure never completes even if I have plenty of signal for internet. It is like if Facebook is rejecting the post on by board!
blitzcraig

Re: Can't like on Facebook = no extra levels.

Post by blitzcraig »

You do need to have the Facebook app installed, many times this is the problem...if it's not, post back and we'll help you out ;) (by the way, I've noticed a lot of posts, I love it when people are active in the forum...makes for fun community -- you ought to join us in mmorpg also :) )
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi! Thanks for the haste answer! I already gave the official fb app installed but not the messenger. In fact, I get the error message by the Facebook app!
P.s.: I'm tempted by the mmorpg but I only want to play games when I want to relax or need to kill time (e.g. as at the airport): I don't want to get addicted to them! :)
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Hi, Extra lvls with Facebook is not configured for rpg version
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Oh, thank you... what a shame :(
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

Jojoboss,Jojobs wrote:Hi, Extra lvls with Facebook is not configured for rpg version
It works also on RPG version. Some time ago it wasn't working but now all should be OK.
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

compbatant wrote:
Jojoboss,Jojobs wrote:Hi, Extra lvls with Facebook is not configured for rpg version
It works also on RPG version. Some time ago it wasn't working but now all should be OK.
ok ty Compbatant ^^
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Now it doesn't work. Have had to reset my mobile (loosing my saves too :(( ) and now, when I click on "Share on Facebook", for a second it opens the window to share and then it closes it again. RPG version of course, not the MMORPG.
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

0rion79 wrote:Now it doesn't work. Have had to reset my mobile (loosing my saves too :(( ) and now, when I click on "Share on Facebook", for a second it opens the window to share and then it closes it again. RPG version of course, not the MMORPG.
I have just checked it and for me everything is working OK. It seems to be problem with you facebook app :/
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

I was just using an older version, because the update was available on Google Play only. Now everything is fine, at least for FB sharing....