Request: portin FT to iOS possible?

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gandalf
Site Admin

Re: Im gonna pay if you port FT to iOS

Post by Gandalf »

StickyKse wrote:As long as you know what your doing and you have a good knowledge of computers you can jail break your iphone/iPad, then dual or triple boot it with android. Just make sure your using a 16gb+ model lol. It's fairly simple till you get to the dual booting part. If anyone wants help setting up andriod via dual/triple boot shoot me a pm. I can do it 90% of it myself using team viewer on your computer if you willing to throw some gold or levels my way.
nice, that you want to help there, sticky. and yes, with a dual boot for example, you can have android on an iphone.

but i like to warn all, who use this, because...

a) you have to root your device. you lose the warrenty and you could mess up -> device is broken.
b) if you continue via PM, you have to follow links maybe. no hard feelings, stickykse, but its always kind of dangerous ;)
c) teamviewer... with this, you give away full control of your computer. especially, if you share the pc/laptop with others (parents, friend, wife, ...), there is a huge danger, too.

if you are aware of this and behave carefully, you can control these issues. because i am a forum admin, i have to point these things out here.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German