General help rpg Please help!

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Rizzo

General help rpg Please help!

Post by Rizzo »

I need help with the clan houses. Rebel locations? Donating money.Blessing or whatever does it give me anything?

Also mining is now impossible since the last update I wanna thank the creator for that -__- I have a squad of 6 lv 243 and five of them have lv 50 armor because it's impossible to mine! I kept the queen :D

Does anyone have 4.6 apk?

Weapons locations or drops

Swamp Helm ?

Fire Plate ?

Pets.
How to use the Ballista?
ChrisPH

Re: General help rpg Please help!

Post by ChrisPH »

First: Rebel locations.
You can find one of them by the large lake on map 2.-1. One of them is on map 1.-2. If you go south from the witch's cottage and edge slightly to the left you will find him about two thirds of the way to the bottom of the map. The third one is on map -1.-2 to the left of the entrance to the orc dungeon in the rocks. The last one is the trickiest. Go to map -1.-3 and the entrance to the spider labyrinth. You have to go to the bottom of the area you enter in to spawn him. Depending on your screen resolution, you may spawn him in an area you can't get to -- keep trying.

As for mining, how is it impossible? I have not had any trouble, and my party is only level 193 with 5 members. If you are trying to mine in the worm caves, I can see where you might be having trouble, but there are alternatives. Iron can be found in the orc dungeon, gold and diamonds in the ghost dungeon, mithril in the dungeon where the big red cyclopses are, and carbon in the dungeon in the middle of the lava lake on map 0.1.

As for the rest, I would also be interested in finding where I can get a swamp helm or fire plate. I haven't tried the ballista yet; I was concerned that it would slow my party down too much. I am currently running version 4.7.4.
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Thanks for the help with clans. What I ment with Mining is the percent of the weapons and army.Its way to low and I run out of materials
naomi

Post by naomi »

swamp helm and fire plate are not available in rpg since it is only drop thru spawn party by mods...

ballista is useless in rpg coz its only purpose is to attack clan bldg which is not available offline..

crafting is easy in rpg..see crafting tips in offline games :D
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

Well that sucks thanks >:^(

The clan houses. What do I do in the blue cave. The mages won't do anything :(
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Talk with them all
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Rizzo

Post by Rizzo »

I can't get in the doors where's the key?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Dropped from blinking mages (same key as upstairs)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏