MMORPG 4.7.0

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Re: MMORPG 4.7.0

Post by Insider »

MadMikael wrote:I tried out the throwing knives... they are a big improvement. It felt nice to kill a mage finally with a swordsman. I think its still a little unbalanced in the mage's favour, but its a fighting chance at least.

The only issue I had is when the mage is stunned, I have a hard time moving next to him to attack... could you please ad an "advance to enemy" button, like there is when fighting monsters? It would make melee's life at least a little easier...
Yes,come to stuned enemy.
And maybe more stun time?I use 3-4 knives to kill archer same lvl...
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Ya and while we are at it. Let's strip mages of all mana. And make them fight with no spells. Then it will be fair........mages need a self max heal spell that take 25% of mama per use. Oh wait that would be unfair.... Let just slaughter mages and they should have no ability to self heal of defend against stun....notice the sarcasm....
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Moonraker wrote:Ya and while we are at it. Let's strip mages of all mana. And make them fight with no spells. Then it will be fair........mages need a self max heal spell that take 25% of mama per use. Oh wait that would be unfair.... Let just slaughter mages and they should have no ability to self heal of defend against stun....notice the sarcasm....
Lol, awesome.
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Yeah lol i dont think pvp is so unfair like is because to mage be strong need has lot mana and low hp , when archers lot str will bring lot hp, anyway to mage shot is like 1000clicks, archers is only one, and if guy at real life got bad net bad device is impossible be mage what he shot 1click/4 seconds ik that because ik some guys got that, and if archer got lot bad connection and bad device he can always just do one click and attack normally
Hope all understand my point :D
Ps dont make mages be black people of game
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I understand exactly... I think you explained it well ;) .. obviously I'm not the one making any changes, but I will say that I seriously doubt compbatant will go so far as to make mages weaker than everybody else... he's proven to be very careful with these types of updates (even though people always complain at first, which is to be expected imo)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

dinoponte2 wrote:Yeah lol i dont think pvp is so unfair like is because to mage be strong need has lot mana and low hp , when archers lot str will bring lot hp, anyway to mage shot is like 1000clicks, archers is only one, and if guy at real life got bad net bad device is impossible be mage what he shot 1click/4 seconds ik that because ik some guys got that, and if archer got lot bad connection and bad device he can always just do one click and attack normally
Hope all understand my point :D
Ps dont make mages be black people of game
Its "if" part.When all have normal net and phone,mage win.
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Well insiders u are almost only archer i understand ur point
Blitz ty for understandme lol
Combatant to make mages weakers make just others carathers sronger and not mages weakers :-) maybe add lvl250 gear other carather exept mages this will make mages weakers , or maybe more skills idk lot things to do just dont make mages weakers xD
Ps insiders u miss tell somethink about mages need do over 1000 clicks lol
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Insider

Post by Insider »

dinoponte2 wrote:Well insiders u are almost only archer i understand ur point
Blitz ty for understandme lol
Combatant to make mages weakers make just others carathers sronger and not mages weakers :-) maybe add lvl250 gear other carather exept mages this will make mages weakers , or maybe more skills idk lot things to do just dont make mages weakers xD
Ps insiders u miss tell somethink about mages need do over 1000 clicks lol
Gear wont make us stronger,it adds arm and dex.Mage ignore both with spells ;)
And about 1000 clicks...1000,but they have chance.Not like we :(
Dr DOOM

Post by Dr DOOM »

Calm down ppl. everyone has mage as a main or as an alt. including DOOM. There is one surefire way to create equality. "NO CHAT NO REMORSE. NCNR MFKRZ!!".
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

I personally think that pvp at this time is more balanced than it ever was and i think as well thatmages are not the strongest characters in game once a archer catched a mage (in a crowd ) he does really good dmg and btw. I thought dex is like arm for mana ????