is anyone building?

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

is anyone building?

Post by rearrow »

it looks to me that raw is the only one who has tried to build using the new system. ADIK and AD both build a castle too, but stopped after that.

raw has build castle, several towers and many walls and got them to previously safe levels. only by levelbuying have they been destroyed.

I wished that those who find it so funny to destroy the work of hundreds of hours would try build themselves and stick with it a while. but it appatantlyis much more fun to destroy the work of others than work themselves.
Fairy

Re: is anyone building?

Post by Fairy »

rearrow wrote:it looks to me that raw is the only one who has tried to build using the new system. ADIK and AD both build a castle too, but stopped after that.
Hi rearrow, hope your treatment is going well. We have not stopped upgrading our castles. We still hammer them. The Dark Devil keeps our castles safe. :)
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

LOL first of all BK build lvl1000 squad with new system
Second and most important think is that u shouldnt build tower in more than one clan map because is harder protect and tower will be weakers, i really like more have one tower lvl1000 than have 3 towers lvl350
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

dinoponte2 wrote:LOL first of all BK build lvl1000 squad with new system
Second and most important think is that u shouldnt build tower in more than one clan map because is harder protect and tower will be weakers, i really like more have one tower lvl1000 than have 3 towers lvl350
lv1000 square in new system .wow thats an achievement. be very proud of that. i hope the people who did that are still in bk since i didnt see many anymore.
but im sure it wasnt build by insiders, ssn, or other new bk.
lvl 350 was safe until people started buying 1000 lvls. we didnt realy stop raising it until isoril bought his 4000 lvls. if he can others can and now lvl1000 isnt safe also. i have personally building at least 4 hours every single day from day1 of the new system. most of that has been destroyed.

the reason we moved back to the old map is that our original first city was there before it was destroyed when mike sold the godz towers which protected it.
ahou then moved to that spot. but when isoril destroyed their castle he told us to move back if we wanted. with our 2 castles there a safe compound could be build there by adding 2 towers.
we would sell top map towers as needed by building limit.
ironically i didnt worry that bk would still have access if they removed one of their walls. bk was a peacefull clan with a friendly duke I trusted. then i saw jony in bk...
then ssn ..., then insiders... oooooohhhhh sssshhhhiiiiitttt ;)
Insider

Post by Insider »

ill repeat you again
ssn now my mage...
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

They all stell BK u just dont see hims like paulpanzer, bogoyena me lol kromelg karxani duplo re4action jojoluses almost all had 2 or 3 devices, we a good team and yes all stell BK
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
patrapture

Post by patrapture »

halo has built a few things. the need for clans r slowly being eliminated its been happening for sometime now, think about the game is curtailed for higher lvls, i was told everything was to even out the playing field but if anyone thinks about it the exact opposite is happening. first update makes it nearly impossible to build unless ur clan has 15 active ppl (but theres only bout 40 ppl who play this game. shortly after the curb boss drops this makes it difficult to get drop (unless u get swampbow drops and sell for 40 mill) now storage is being substituted with a bank. so the only reasons for clans right now is to craft a few staffs and robes and/or the comraderie. seems to me the directon here is not at all in clans interest. i brought all this up long ago everyone told me to stick with it now link buildings gone raw buildings gone. we have a new clan map but there not much there seems ridiculous to have 3 clan maps. i disagree with a lot of recent changes and i enjoy some new features, i still enjoy pvp and yrinding but clan building is my least favorite thing to do i only do it for my clan and the friendship we share. i understand your pain but message i received was that i needed to find other ways to enjoy game ive watched countless people leave game within last few months i am hanging onto "the work in progree deal" the only i can say rear is we have had to start small instead of multiple buildings we lvl 1 at a time make bldgs defensable b4 moving on to another map and/or another building.
jony cant take ur buildings alone he needed insiderz to do it. in fact jony couldnt destroy an 89 tower, when we could defend it. so just informing it wasnt one high lvl mage that destroy your towers it was a mage and and archer. hang in there man ur one of the better ppl in this game just search for meaning in other things if u can.
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

Not only the need for clans but also clans are being eliminated. Seems as if it has become the privilege of ultra high level players, be it a mage or an archer. When I say, ultra high level players, I mean the sadistic, callous, merciless savages! We know them, right? ;)

To these frustrated and ill-natured players, the game does not offer any opportunity of entertainment other than to ruin players emotionally and financially!

Those who are honest in their wickedness, the elemental passion, I respect! The sycophant, brown-nose, and lick-spittle, I contempt! Again, we know him, right? ;) Let us ignore him. :)

So, Rearrow, have faith! The clan is not only about buildings. It is a family. Buildings can be destroyed but not a family. No one would leave his/her family during hard times, rainy days, will you? :)
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Real reasons for towers being eliminated is not auto attack from towers since u upda that towers start bei destroyed btw with auto from towers i couldnt even kill one tower lvl350 now think on that
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English