1500 castles over night

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Lysol

Re: 1500 castles over night

Post by Lysol »

When we can buy castle levels with money I never saw 1500 level buildings, now it would take a year or so longer to level a building to 1500 on normal play and you award them 3 in the most prime place, this is an inside job and messed up, this game lost all its integrity overnight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

@cage, that's just silly (yes, that is my response)

@lysol, when you could buy buildings with gold, there were always tens of thousands of levels in buildings at any given time (combined) ... additionally, it was possible for a single clan to have many, many buildings...

... these are the times I really wish I could be involved in clans instead of being LAW... I think we would all have fun with this situation ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Oooh I agree that i will have fun in the comming war. as will my honoured enemies.

one of the problems of how i play rearrow duke of raw is that i need to have clear provocation/ reasons before i an call a war or even kill anyone.

luckily often jony and friends facilitate this ;)
ps often me ad opposing dukes/lords even stay friends.sometimes even pausing to grind together or test some new things. off course this only if there is some kind of trust between us.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

nice ;) I wish everybody could feel this way... express to LAW why you believe it was unfair, possibly offer an alternative, then get your clan (s) together and continue to enjoy the game instead of acting like it's the end of the world
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:nice ;) I wish everybody could feel this way... express to LAW why you believe it was unfair, possibly offer an alternative, then get your clan (s) together and continue to enjoy the game instead of acting like it's the end of the world
Link had building, and have buildings.
Whats bad?
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i am sure many will with some time.

i myself get angry quick if i have the impression my baby raw is threatened and i send out a quick often angry post.
only a bit later i start to see the humor ofthe situation and potential for fun. thats when i usualy start to backtrack a bitand try to look it from the others point of view. then i enjoy trying to come up with a compromise where i still win something forraw but hopefully to for the other side.
in our war with bk for instance bk lost a tower, but i also facilitated the end of their war with dr. dino and i are still friends.

I have great fun doing al this. although i know most people hate clan politics. if it doesnt work ill have fun during the war.trying to do it as fair as possible .like return gear if the other does .

its a game we should enjoy it.

one last remark. people should never be insulted by what i say on forum.
next to being a tool to improve the game
it is also a tool in wars and interclan diplomacy. if anyone thinks i tell a lie or attack his/her personal integrity pm. its most likely unintentional or the result of a misunderstanding. if you let me know i will rectify it publically or with mod/admin if it involves them.

it is a game and i dont enjoy hurting people.
now lets have fun. in peace, in war, on forum and in game.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:
blitzcraig wrote:nice ;) I wish everybody could feel this way... express to LAW why you believe it was unfair, possibly offer an alternative, then get your clan (s) together and continue to enjoy the game instead of acting like it's the end of the world
Link had building, and have buildings.
Whats bad?
you werent around at the time maybe.
isoril was going to destroy all link buildings because link refused to compromise on anything regarding buildinglimit , building system etc.. but he gavethem the time to sell instead so they could start anew. this after much begging by link.
now it has become clear that magix already knew that he would get back buildings later. if these buildings had been restored to link in time they would have been there and been sold by magix as a result of that deal with isoril. so libk would not have had any buildings, let alone such high lvls.

this is how i understand the situation. raw was neutral at that time.
uPgradE

Post by uPgradE »

@Blitz.. silly?.. SILLY!?
yeah I know,, when am I ever fully serious ;-P
Cage = LVL 2200 Archer
cestes = LVL 122 Mage
SYSTEM = LVL 20 MAGE (LIFE IN PRISON!) :twisted: :lol:
[HAPP]YHALLOWEEN = LVL 31 Archer 🎃
Insider

Post by Insider »

Magix exchanged 13*400 to 3*1500 for building system...
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Magix exchanged 13*400 to 3*1500 for building system...
He didnt have 13*400 to exchange. Unless destroyed buildings miraculously count towards this?