1500 castles over night

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Re: 1500 castles over night

Post by Insider »

Asmodeous wrote:
Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Magix exchanged 13*400 to 3*1500 for building system...
He didnt have 13*400 to exchange. Unless destroyed buildings miraculously count towards this?
Maybe missed that. Ask Gandalf i told all i know...
X-MAN 1st

Post by X-MAN 1st »

rearrow wrote:please magix. canu come to thailand to sell my pigs. you a hell of a dealmaker ;)
wt .... u come here good deal for u for u only this deal.. and u want take ......................? looooooooooooooooooo
Hindi Korea Arabic Chinese...etc
India's 5 more languages..

Scorpion (link)
HALO MAN2 (no clan)
HALO MAN3 (link)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:
Asmodeous wrote:
Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Magix exchanged 13*400 to 3*1500 for building system...
He didnt have 13*400 to exchange. Unless destroyed buildings miraculously count towards this?
Maybe missed that. Ask Gandalf i told all i know...
Im telling you personally. He didnt have enough to complete his bargain. I could go further into what else has happened. if an admin wants to know. Pm me.
Trilix

Post by Trilix »

The area we built was protected by BK, and dinoponte agreed with tanis that we could use that corner.

AD started the wars on the pretence of Ricky wanting war for fun, no buildings involved, but this already been talked again and again and we say they said that, they say they didn't, and at the end of the day it's irrelevant as they declared war and attacked. That war never ended. I heard at one point that isoril would not attack if we did not level up one of the buildings.... but I personally did not hear this from isoril or officially agreed with this.

During the war we updated our buildings by at least 200 levels in total, on various buildings, as well as repaired a lot, using our gold, our resources, our members. Many members sold high value gear to give gold to clan. All together we van over 7000 levels on link buildings.

When I said "a deal was made", the definition of "deal" is an agreement between parties, in this case Link and FT, and as said before, it was done because of a bug and also the new limit. In response of a previous point, if the bug abuse was penalised, I cannot answer, as it is down to FT team. I did not discuss punishment, only a solution to our problem. Also as I said before, when the December update came, there was no one clan except Link that had more buildings than the new limit, I actually don't recall any clan having more than 6 at that time.

It was considered various options by FT team during discussions, and a decision was made. For sure I did not know buildings were going to be stronger, and I believe, as Blitz said, they didn't either, as much as none of us knew the buildings would become weaker beforehand (otherwise, if building stats were not altered, our camp would still be there now). I had an issue, approached the FT team and waited for a decision. A decision was made and that's that.

In regards to wars, since i took over LINK, I did not started any wars and as a matter of fact, I mostly avoided them even when my members been begging to attack. During the raw/grim war as i had good friends on both sides we did not get involved, although unofficially we helped both camps at different times.

Before isoril joined AD, he actually helped protect Ahou clan against Loyl/Godz as Link was at war with Mike and because of me being Duke on both clans, we felt that Ahou could be targeted (lol, just to be destroyed by the very same person that helped protect it). And how funny is to be Lord on a clan (Godz) and the Duke declares war on your own clan, lol.... And previous to that, Mike helped me to organise Ahou (on top left map), and reorganise Link camp, and yet again, decided to turn on me, on account of being bored, then destroying the first Ahou camp on top map (and btw, isoril then 'claimed' that area for his original clan...)and started the Link/Godz war.
At that time isoril was away from game, and as mike used isorils clan resources against Link, i destroyed some buildings and when isoril returned, he approached me to propose an end of Link/AD war, full building restitution, 3 billion gold and Lordship on AD to any of my chars if I would trade Grindix with Ricky (btw, never happened). And before that, Ricky wanted to build "on top" of link camp, claiming that the land was Loyl land before original magix destroyed all buildings and built the Link camp..

I was the one that convinced dinoponte to stay in the game after mike obliterated BK camp just because of a misunderstanding, and I was the one that put my buildings and protected that area until dino would have resources to rebuild BK. So, as friends/foes goes, as I said before, today we're friends, tomorrow who knows? I know by experience what is to be stabbed in the back by close friends.

We are Link, you either like us, tolerate us, or hate us.
Trilix - archer - (the first one)
Grindix - mage - (the good one)
magix - mage - (the bad one)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Yet again i feel the need to correct some things in here my white knight-ish styled friend.
Trilix wrote:The area we built was protected by BK, and dinoponte agreed with tanis that we could use that corner.
Stunning. Is this legitimate? Dino chime in here. Or is it like how you moved ahou into raws space despite it being a dead clan?
Trilix wrote:AD started the wars on the pretence of Ricky wanting war for fun, no buildings involved, but this already been talked again and again and we say they said that, they say they didn't, and at the end of the day it's irrelevant as they declared war and attacked. That war never ended. I heard at one point that isoril would not attack if we did not level up one of the buildings.... but I personally did not hear this from isoril or officially agreed with this.
No. We didnt start a war based on the pretence that ricky said a war for fun. Or no buildings involved. stop spreading this utter garbage. You know its garbage. But hey. Say it enough times and someone will believe it.

It was called for what it was. Id say exactly what ive said in other posts. But go check them yourself im tired of having to continually repeat myself. Check the link ad thread. Im sure you can find it.

Your correct. Tanis proposed thism i accepted. Doesnt matter if you didnt formally agree on it. I did it for the respect at the time i held for tanis. Guess what, lords generally make some executive descisions aswell mate. I kept my end of the deal on that.
Trilix wrote:During the war we updated our buildings by at least 200 levels in total, on various buildings, as well as repaired a lot, using our gold, our resources, our members. Many members sold high value gear to give gold to clan. All together we van over 7000 levels on link buildings.
You upgraded a tower by 200 levels a square one. And a round one by 100 levels. You tried on castles and it didnt go so well.

Repairing is apart of war. No tears shed here for that. Selling gear. Thats up to you. Theres an easier method a far easier method, but you took the hard route on that. Thats your loss mate.

Levels on buildings? thats the idea. Build the best you can and get as high as you can. You did that. You also lost quite a few. Sold up the rest and probably still have that gold along with your new buildings. So that point is completely moot.
Trilix wrote:When I said "a deal was made", the definition of "deal" is an agreement between parties, in this case Link and FT, and as said before, it was done because of a bug and also the new limit. In response of a previous point, if the bug abuse was penalised, I cannot answer, as it is down to FT team. I did not discuss punishment, only a solution to our problem. Also as I said before, when the December update came, there was no one clan except Link that had more buildings than the new limit, I actually don't recall any clan having more than 6 at that time.
We all know what the definition of a dealing is. By the way. Link is apart of FT. Its more like between you and those you consort with, and the admins.

The abusers probably werent penalised but neither were any of yours from the 178 screenshots of blatent abuse i sent in. No tears shed here either.

Correct me if im wrong, was the resource system update out around then? Im not sure. If it was, thats the reason why. If not, then its probably not that. Eitherway your own words when you were told you should probably downgrade and that tue buildings over the limit would be dead money.

"I know, We'l just make them stronger" <-- your words. Your exact words. Yoy had no intentions of downgrading. At. All.
Trilix wrote:It was considered various options by FT team during discussions, and a decision was made. For sure I did not know buildings were going to be stronger, and I believe, as Blitz said, they didn't either, as much as none of us knew the buildings would become weaker beforehand (otherwise, if building stats were not altered, our camp would still be there now). I had an issue, approached the FT team and waited for a decision. A decision was made and that's that.
Completely beside the point. New buildings came in close to the time the 10x hp thing was out. An oversight perhaps. Human error. Still you seem quite happy to go with it since youve said nothing against it.

I doubr your camp wouldve still been there because by this time it wouldve been destroyed. Just like the rest if it wasnt sold up to either 1) save face. Or 2) hoodwink people into thinking your keeping your end of the dealing made.

A descision was made. But once one is made. Its not "thats that" otherwise all bad descisions would always still exist. We'd also still be hunting witches from the middle ages laws too. Which would be pretty silly dont you think?
Trilix wrote:In regards to wars, since i took over LINK, I did not started any wars and as a matter of fact, I mostly avoided them even when my members been begging to attack. During the raw/grim war as i had good friends on both sides we did not get involved, although unofficially we helped both camps at different times.
So fence sitting. I get that. I understand this. Wouldve been better to just leave it alone. But in all honesty this didnt get you far considering it looks to me that raw isnt a fan of you at the moment either.
Trilix wrote:Before isoril joined AD, he actually helped protect Ahou clan against Loyl/Godz as Link was at war with Mike and because of me being Duke on both clans, we felt that Ahou could be targeted (lol, just to be destroyed by the very same person that helped protect it). And how funny is to be Lord on a clan (Godz) and the Duke declares war on your own clan, lol.... And previous to that, Mike helped me to organise Ahou (on top left map), and reorganise Link camp, and yet again, decided to turn on me, on account of being bored, then destroying the first Ahou camp on top map (and btw, isoril then 'claimed' that area for his original clan...)and started the Link/Godz war.
Yeah. Pretty much. I actually made this agreement with Dubledore. He was a lord to my knowledge. Which backs me up to a previous part of this post. Dubledore can hire people to help protect yet tanis cant make a minor deal for preservation? Sounds off to me mate.

The deatruction of Ahou was a long time later. It was a skin and bones clan. Ahou hadnt been on i swear longer than my kids been alive. Seems that way anyway loool.

It was deatroyed because it was just another high lvl building land grab at the bottom map. To which ahou just moved in on raw. Go have a chat to them, anyone, its a good story.

Also cheeky you for bringing up the godz/loyl thing when you infact had link/ahou and usw1. Moot point most would agree on.

Moving back a step since this is how were rolling today. i couldnt stop that destruction. Pawel was there at the time aswell. Died once. Logged off. Here i am sitting here fending for YOUR camp by myself. Which i couldnt prevent anyway. In the end i had to go, because life is demanding.

I decided to build afterwards anyway. What else am i going to do? Watch you put up a second set of buildings only to watch them get hammered in the same day? Because you know it wouldve happened. Again no tears shed. Ahou was practically dead at that point.

The link/godz wars i didnt start. So if your pinning that on me. No. Not taking that. I stayed away from that. Sure when i was away i guess my towers were used. I cant deny that. Because i wasnt there. But your response to being confronted and asked why you and another roflstomped not just those but everything else was "I couldnt get in contact with you..." theres this thing on the forums called "private message"

I didnt sit there and continually cry foul. I didnt sit there and complain or moan continuously. I certainly didnt twist or warp wordings. I took it on the chin. Now that it happened to you and even while it was happening (if only people could check those logs) its a safe bet to call it a bit embarassing.
Trilix wrote:At that time isoril was away from game, and as mike used isorils clan resources against Link, i destroyed some buildings and when isoril returned, he approached me to propose an end of Link/AD war, full building restitution, 3 billion gold and Lordship on AD to any of my chars if I would trade Grindix with Ricky (btw, never happened). And before that, Ricky wanted to build "on top" of link camp, claiming that the land was Loyl land before original magix destroyed all buildings and built the Link camp..
Answered some of that in the tower bit above... moving on...

I approached you with what i knew to be correct. I told you exactly as it was. I dont just sit there and lie out the wazoo. Too much to keep up with. Not even worth the effort.

Also. On this. I know this is garbage. I didnt approach you with anything to do with 3 billion gold. Lordship etc. Not. within. My. Descision. Making. Capability. I heard about that deal. I actually heard it was for lordship in godz. Before the idea of AD was even born.

Seems like wires are being crossed... or a stories being changed. The deal i heard was to help YOU recover some of the war losses. Lordship in godz. Peace and continue selling grindix to ricky... which funly enough went elsewhere for cheaper because you simply asked far too much. In essence. Greed.

Cant say that i know anything on what old magix did. No comments on that.

Trilix wrote:I was the one that convinced dinoponte to stay in the game after mike obliterated BK camp just because of a misunderstanding, and I was the one that put my buildings and protected that area until dino would have resources to rebuild BK. So, as friends/foes goes, as I said before, today we're friends, tomorrow who knows? I know by experience what is to be stabbed in the back by close friends.
Dino chime in here bud. Need your two cents.

Your buildings by the way? You say a lot of "my buildings, my expense, me, my" ... your clan. Its not just yours. Sure your the duke. But it all belongs to the clan. One in all in mentality.

You usually get stabbed by reputable people, semi reputable people amd similar for a reason. You shouldbt be looking at "oh my i got stabbed... everythings horrible" you should look at why it happened.

Trilix wrote:We are Link, you either like us, tolerate us, or hate us.
So far it seems like the latter one. Considering with whats just been pulled a lot are upset with it. By extension, you. Youve even taken in Jony, just to use him as a destroyer. So ill be joining the other side based on everything thats gone on. Simply because there is 0 respect for link.

Your welcome to say thats just my opinion... But it isnt.

Stop playing the victim card. No one else does. Everyone cracks on and adjusts to changes that are made. In your case your views changed as soon as your buildings were being hammered from "we'l just make them stronger" to "lets sell up and wait for our new shiney castles"

Thats the crux of it mate.
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Here's my words, come out and fight like a mage or hang the keys up? I'm calling every link out to fight, bring it or lose it, big "big" deal. War is war, I don't mind risking silver or my other accounts.
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Insider

Post by Insider »

Wow. Good words both.
But you still looking at the same thing from 2, different positions...
dinoponte2

Post by dinoponte2 »

Yeah lol magix i let u build their :-) but i didnt know admins would give u 3 lvl1500 buildings, that looks bit unfair for who took year for get half city that u got now , if is like that or admins give lvl1500 castle to other clans or idk what , i like u magix but this is too much unfair
dinoponte1000 lvl1065 mage(BK)
dinoponte100 lvl114 mage(lilB)
Kheiron lvl380 archer(BK)
dinoman lvl102 dwarf(BK)
yeti lvl130 ogre(BK)
yetii ogre
dinoponte3 swordsman
dinoponte archer
Quem100000 mage

Languages spoken:
Potugues,English
Whitestar67

Post by Whitestar67 »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Wow. Good words both.
Well well, look who,s talking, these are not two sides of words, it,s my own words that I typed, so come out and fight, me, doom, hammer, last, or iso, who would it be.
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Wow. Good words both.
Explain the positions then. Thatd be appreciated