1500 castles over night

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Insider

Re: 1500 castles over night

Post by Insider »

Asmodeous wrote:
Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Wow. Good words both.
But you still looking at the same thing from 2, different positions...
Explain the positions then. Thatd be appreciated
Some people saw how war started and others listened "story of war start" by clanmates ;)
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Insiders/Inferno! wrote:
Asmodeous wrote:
Insiders/Inferno! wrote:Wow. Good words both.
But you still looking at the same thing from 2, different positions...
Explain the positions then. Thatd be appreciated
Some people saw how war started and others listened "story of war start" by clanmates ;)
Is that it?

Some saw how war started. Others listened to a story... others also listened to misinterpretations of a story. Others decide to pick bits of a story they liked and tell that.

This means pretty much 0 dude just like what i just wrote... come on dude....
Insider

Post by Insider »

Thats all i wanted to say, lol.
My fingers tired of typing messages for this topic. I'll leave you here...
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i agree on 2 position statement. but not sure uf u mean same position.

Link position,: get best possible outcome for link. dont care about what it does to the rest or the game.

raw position: get whats best for ft, even if have to give in a bit for raw. get a more even playing field forall clans. correct or at least opposed injust law decision in acts as well in words. and just have a lot of fun in war.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Well under new mechanics Rea, it becomes pointless to fight link or anyone else in a similar poaition. Whoevers set them up like that has pretty much made it impossible to do anything. on the accounts that everyone without 350k hp or more is going to be 1hit killed.

If this was to be built over time. Sure it was earned. But its just been put there. Its a major demotivator to even decide to clan. Or war against buildings.

Pretty much whats been done. Is instead of now where people have been warring for various reasons... space.. hate... stuff... what food to have for dinner... top clan... epic lulz, the list goes on.

Itl now just be "ally link plz" "link all our frndz" peace and prosperity for link, everyone else underneath. The most war, the best conflict and the happiest ive personally seen people (also the maddest lol) is when this vaccuum of nothing existed for the short time it did.

Can anyone here honestly see what this has done? To players, the very idea of clans has been underminded. The resource system you have to go through, link with their new flash 1500 castles never have or will have to go through. You do, and you risk loosing it all anyway. Until its stronger.

To LAW. Youve handed a clan the key to clan wars, youve seeded them as No.1. Theres no way to justify this at all. All the formulas in the world, all the bugs in the world simply cant justify ruining that which is clan wars and clanning In FT.

Sure itl be argued "But a bug did this to our buildings" ... And that gives... what... justification to have them compressed all into 3 super structures? Not in the slightest. Considering they either wouldve been sold or destroyed if they were still standing as normal.

If you, Link, actually want to progress FT. Or even slightly care for the game and its clanned players. You should probably start speaking up. A good friend of mine just quit the game, because of this descision. Magix dont bother bringing up "but you destroyed ahou and usw1 and people left the game" their your skeleton clans. Both have been dead forever, since before all that even.

My mates words "Dont bother Iso, its not gunna change bro, come play [wont advertise game]" <--- Thats a pretty poor outlook on it all. Itd be pretty sad too if he turned out to be correct. I dont think it will. Im hoping that someones actually going to do something about it.

To the rest of link. Look at how your duke refers to everything. Do you see a lot less "our clans, our stuff" and a lot more "at my expense, my stuff, my camp?"

Go check posts before their edited too. Also if you want to stay in a seeded clan position. Well thats up to you, wont hold it against you personally.
receveo

Post by receveo »

So ram gets towers back?
Stop,kgb,godz,bk,grim and many others get farms back due to towers not attackin.
We gonna call ROT 007 back let him know that yall restored his many hours of work? Or the tower he accidentally sold thst never got put back...
It now takes alot of time and team work to build such towers and link -(few good ones) dosnt have any patients to build/waste their time what ever. but time it takes n resources for such castles would be far more then grim raw n link had.i believe someone has already worked how long with building requirements it would take to lvl a castle/tower andif we look at that n time that link didnt spend on building theirs cuase they where grandfathered in we can see this 1500x 1 castle is a injustice And should be rerectified. I personally would like to see above mentioned clans get their stuff back. Like link did 1000x lvls added
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

castles not firing back during building was not a bug. its how tey were implemented at first.
i asked compbatant about it and that was his reply.
i also commented on not being able to access storage and craft being unlogical u dont brick up all doors when building a new wall. this was also changed.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

to all involved or feeling so.

it looks to me now this was all the result of several things occurring. a percieved bug by one considered a feature by others, a war, time delays,multiplying hp.
its very difficult to be fair here.
we have all presented arguments. i did so on forum and in pm ( ibcluding some i did not put on forum).
now lets give law some time to look at them, ask clarifications and make a decision.

in the meantime, lets have some fun.
and DONT QUIT THE GAME

its a devoping game, develping players and a developing team of mods,admins and creator.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

rearrow wrote:to all involved or feeling so.

it looks to me now this was all the result of several things occurring. a percieved bug by one considered a feature by others, a war, time delays,multiplying hp.
its very difficult to be fair here.
we have all presented arguments. i did so on forum and in pm ( ibcluding some i did not put on forum).
now lets give law some time to look at them, ask clarifications and make a decision.

in the meantime, lets have some fun.
and DONT QUIT THE GAME

its a devoping game, develping players and a developing team of mods,admins and creator.
+1

we work hard as volunteers and therefore, mistakes happen for sure. FT always need some time, but i think, in the end, it developed in a good way.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

Please read the following thread and leave your comment there.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6135

Your contribution is appreciated.

I will lock this topic to focus the discussion on one thread.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list