Mounts

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: Mounts

Post by blitzcraig »

no pvp balance? seriously? you know I write about it all the time, so it's not like I think it's balanced or anything, but let's briefly discuss some of the pvp balance issues that have come: 1> mage damage split between targets 2> mage spells cut in half during pvp 3> ALL THE SKILLS in the whole game 4> throwing items to stun for melee classes.. just remember how it used to be ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Insider

Post by Insider »

blitzcraig wrote:no pvp balance? seriously? you know I write about it all the time, so it's not like I think it's balanced or anything, but let's briefly discuss some of the pvp balance issues that have come: 1> mage damage split between targets 2> mage spells cut in half during pvp 3> ALL THE SKILLS in the whole game 4> throwing items to stun for melee classes.. just remember how it used to be ;)
yes bee u have many ideas. suggested many. but u see result?
only throwing items for melee, whuch can be canceled with unfreeze?
blitzcraig wrote: Seriously?
;)
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

Oh a lot of reply in 1 hour. Pvp balance are good no?
Insider

Post by Insider »

jojoboss wrote:Oh a lot of reply in 1 hour. Pvp balance are good no?
Balance? What balance? Where do you see? ;)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

I agree it's not balanced yet.. I was just giving examples of a lot of ways it is much closer now than it used to be.. these are things that have been already implemented ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

blitzcraig wrote:I agree it's not balanced yet.. I was just giving examples of a lot of ways it is much closer now than it used to be.. these are things that have been already implemented ;)
Ok blitz, but for more information, this topic it's my mounts idea no pvp balanced :p
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

This covers 2 topics New class Animal trainer. They can opt to tame subdue call it whatever various monsters, and make them pets. Type of pet increases with lvl. Can ride them train them to do things beyond typical monster/pet behavior. Say you could tame a crazed lion or even just calm creatures so they left u alone. Here is a mental pic Dr doom as bat on crazed lion or giant red troll. like the worm on golden dragon BTW. Ohh new monster type land shark or as new pet type
Trusted

Post by Trusted »

steelheart wrote:This covers 2 topics New class Animal trainer. They can opt to tame subdue call it whatever various monsters, and make them pets. Type of pet increases with lvl. Can ride them train them to do things beyond typical monster/pet behavior. Say you could tame a crazed lion or even just calm creatures so they left u alone. Here is a mental pic Dr doom as bat on crazed lion or giant red troll. like the worm on golden dragon BTW. Ohh new monster type land shark or as new pet type
No, I prefer that we can ride on all pets.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DOOMBAT riding mage avatar heehee@
steelheart

Post by steelheart »

Sort of like a really warped mickey mouse hat. I'd like to see as weel the ability to customize our pets/mounts. New skin/hair color, clothes armor weapons??????. Give folks something to spend all that grinding cash on! And we'd be able to tell which pet was ours.