Idk if this is player report?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

StickyKse

Idk if this is player report?

Post by StickyKse »

This is getting really annoying, 2 times tonight I've been grinding at cyclops and I'll have Pacheco, galudo, dark ness jump me using the spawn of cyclops as a meat shield since they can target and my dmg is split up. I've died twice now to players 60 lvls below now because of this and lost my blitz boots (had to buy new pair) if I say anything to them Pacheco just calls me a {removed word, was bad} and other foul words I'm pretty sure isn't nice (don't speak spanish so idk but looked mean lol). I'm pretty sure using spawns to attack other players isn't allowed so please stop these kids, I shrugged it off once, this 2nd time just means there purposely doing this to ruin my game experience and them having fun breaking rules.
DOOMSDAY

Re: Idk if this is player report?

Post by DOOMSDAY »

Have alt dwarf there to stun them fools using(not spawn) but only given characteristics of dungeon. Which happens to be cyclops. Seems fair.
Fairy

Post by Fairy »

StickyKse wrote:This is getting really annoying, 2 times tonight I've been grinding at cyclops and I'll have Pacheco, galudo, dark ness jump me using the spawn of cyclops as a meat shield since they can target and my dmg is split up. I've died twice now to players 60 lvls below now because of this and lost my blitz boots (had to buy new pair) if I say anything to them Pacheco just calls me a {removed word, was bad} and other foul words I'm pretty sure isn't nice (don't speak spanish so idk but looked mean lol). I'm pretty sure using spawns to attack other players isn't allowed so please stop these kids, I shrugged it off once, this 2nd time just means there purposely doing this to ruin my game experience and them having fun breaking rules.
Always kill them! They are outlaws now. :)
Unit123

Post by Unit123 »

Fairy wrote:
StickyKse wrote:This is getting really annoying, 2 times tonight I've been grinding at cyclops and I'll have Pacheco, galudo, dark ness jump me using the spawn of cyclops as a meat shield since they can target and my dmg is split up. I've died twice now to players 60 lvls below now because of this and lost my blitz boots (had to buy new pair) if I say anything to them Pacheco just calls me a {removed word, was bad} and other foul words I'm pretty sure isn't nice (don't speak spanish so idk but looked mean lol). I'm pretty sure using spawns to attack other players isn't allowed so please stop these kids, I shrugged it off once, this 2nd time just means there purposely doing this to ruin my game experience and them having fun breaking rules.
Always kill them! They are outlaws now. :)
Low level outlaws?? I'm on my way!! :twisted:
Contact me for any help
kollex

Post by kollex »

Unfortunately, I think it is impossible to check this through game logs, so try faster methods, than posting to forum: write to mini-chat or message mods on FB. Not guaranteed to always get results, but better chance anyway.
If you're playing on bluestacks, you can install FRAPS or any other screen video grabber :)
... Just checked - there are tools for android 4.4+ rooted and 5.0+ stock to do the same thing!