problems with maximum clan building number!

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Eclipse

Re: problems with maximum clan building number!

Post by Eclipse »

blitzcraig wrote:I understand that your range covers half their tower, just like it did before. however, at that time, their tower's range would have covered half yours as well, right? now it does not, right? please answer these two simple questions immediately, as I'm starting to lose patience here.....

additionally, I've asked you to come up with a few satisfactory options to see if we can keep everybody satisfied. raw clan has agreed to 3, all of which you turned down... this WILL be resolved today because you remain in an unfairly advantaged position.
This has been dealt with recently (?) We have confirmed our agreement to the very first proposal made by Raw. We will maintain the agreement. We will not suffer more! Case closed.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yes, deal reached, will be implemented asap :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

Insider wrote:@ayZuse
Mod boosted? Well, its funny. Once i kick you for 10 minutes on party for killing newbies' monsters - you start telling this about me. But you dont event know that I was one who against new castle with added lvls. I wasnt one who exchanged buildings for rash too. Fyi, i totally was in rash for one day, at it's start. Sorry, gtg, time to print money for rash... ;)
AGAIN WHOS FIRST TO RESPOND

And you pm me saying if I have a problem don't post public.

I say what others won't. And everyone knows it as well.

You throw privet party's for rash-jony and gang. I have personally walked in on 3 of them. Soon as I was in site. "You lagged out" all 3 times. But then you can host open party's and your connection is fine.

Like I said I know it everyone else does. But I'll be the one to straight out say it. You helped BOOST Rash.

And I got kicked 3 times that party. Not 1 time. And funny thing you were only mod there.
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Insider

Post by Insider »

@ayZuse
Contact admins and they will check hiw many times i kicked you - once.
I lag all the time, unfortunately, but always log back and continue spawning. Private party you said? Unfortunately i cant leave many screenshots here, i have some from all of my parties(like 6-7 at all). BK, AD, DR, raw always there. Or do you want to say they are rash too?

Please, contact admin - i have nothing to hide. Thanks.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

admins have already investigated these claims (I personally did much of it) - there were some issues that could have been improved (which is typical of a newer GM) and we have altered our internal sop to reflect those. however, there were no private parties, or boosting the way you are saying here. if you want to discuss this further, please pm myself or another admin about it. I will not allow continued harassment and false accusations against my team in public... it's bad for us and, much more importantly, bad for the game as it leads players to lose trust in GMs over unwarranted claims. thank you.
⬜ 💣 🌏
Jive

Post by Jive »

DR sold and took its loss like a champ... you can keep thinkin ur cool with mod built castles its cool... good job guys... wouldnt have expected less from trash... DRMFKRZ long live hard honest workin clans!!! AAAHHHOOOUUU!!!
}-)
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

I know what I saw. I'll look back in my screen shots. I took a few for the 3 party's I walked in on and there were only rash jony and 1-2 others. All 3 times.

I'm calling B.S. and can't wait till he is found guilty. Nice he can translate. but by no means does that mean he should be mod.
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

incomplete announcing methods can (and I believe did) lead to this issue -- that is a far cry from purposely giving to one specific clan as you're saying. we have addressed it, and it will not happen again (we now have more complete rules about how we announce events, amongst other things) logs show every spawn from every GM. They also show every account logged into the map at the time of the spawn. Trust me when I tell you we know what happened. I will not tolerate these attacks again in public. If you still distrust the issue, that is fine. There is a policy in place for you to report these, and escalate as needed. You will contact an admin (JayG is not active right now, so you may choose from Gandalf, El Majo, or myself for now). if you are not satisfied, you may then contact compbatant directly. If you are still not satisfied, then I would not blame you for going public with your complaints. However (let me be perfectly clear here) I will not allow the further disparaging of the GM team until you have followed this procedure. It damages the community which, as you well know, is probably the best thing about FT. I understand you're frustrated... but that does not give you the right to attack people and situations that you simply do not have all the facts about (especially when we do) I thank you in advance for not forcing me to push this any further.
⬜ 💣 🌏
Jive

Post by Jive »

0 respect 0 reward pure cowards
}-)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Eclipse revealed the secret on how they build that fast.
its called real money.
it is perfectly legal.

he buys gold and rare items
sells items and drops for planks and stones.
200 pants he offered for 150 planks for instance.
he buys levels for others in exchange for planks and stones. or he asks the receivers of bought items and lvls to build for rash.

so they always can have people building and dont need to get resources themselves.

its legal but i find it 'wrong'
its why i sonetimes say ft has been sold to rich players. basicly they can get lvls , castles, anything without needing to work for it.

but as creator allows it, even encourages it', mods cannot do anything, eve if tbey wished.