problems with maximum clan building number!

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: problems with maximum clan building number!

Post by rearrow »

as an example of how things are different then they first look:Insider visited me when i was trapped in walls. we talked a bit and he left.
a bit later i suddenly realised how to get rid fast of these walls. it worked and Eclipses reaction was 'Insider told you'.
He did not, something else triggered it.

Im very sure the mods are not consciensly helping people. Insider most of all since he waited such a long time to become one. he was my ingame enemy, but even then did not use tricks like borderhiding.
i happily supported his application publicly because although he was an enemy i knew he puts ft first not clan or friends.

I would find that very hard , which is why I cannot be a mod.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

rearrow wrote:as an example of how things are different then they first look:Insider visited me when i was trapped in walls. we talked a bit and he left.
a bit later i suddenly realised how to get rid fast of these walls. it worked and Eclipses reaction was 'Insider told you'.
He did not, something else triggered it.

Im very sure the mods are not consciensly helping people. Insider most of all since he waited such a long time to become one. he was my ingame enemy, but even then did not use tricks like borderhiding.
i happily supported his application publicly because although he was an enemy i knew he puts ft first not clan or friends.

I would find that very hard , which is why I cannot be a mod.
Hi, hope you enjoyed playing with the walls. The method as how to remove the walls, without even touching it so simple that anyone who is not a noob can do it. the only downfall is that it costly. lol.
if you remember we also having chat while attacking also. when i say insider told you how to remove walls. i not complained neither accused any of doing something bad. it was just a friendly chat and i wanted to suggest you that you not that clever to discover thiat method. lol u also not followed that way becasue it was costly you had no cash. i offered you cash to do that but u logged that time.

i did not know that u make also issue on things said in friendly chat as jokes. sorry but i think it better to stop having chat with enemies becasue in this way a person can be only saved from complains/abuses.
Last edited by Eclipse on Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

rearrow wrote:Eclipse revealed the secret on how they build that fast.
its called real money.
it is perfectly legal.

he buys gold and rare items
sells items and drops for planks and stones.
200 pants he offered for 150 planks for instance.
he buys levels for others in exchange for planks and stones. or he asks the receivers of bought items and lvls to build for rash.

so they always can have people building and dont need to get resources themselves.

its legal but i find it 'wrong'
its why i sonetimes say ft has been sold to rich players. basicly they can get lvls , castles, anything without needing to work for it.

but as creator allows it, even encourages it', mods cannot do anything, eve if tbey wished.
i ask my members work on buildings. dont go for grinding. i know they also want levels. it is not fair that i use them for working on buildings an they dont get any benefits from their family? many of my members are from age 9 to age 13 items i dont sell, all items i give free to members. they never ask for levels. i buy few levels to members and they deserve it becaue they always work. they are not labours, i dont use them like other clans use hired members. they are part of clan. and i also want my member to be strong becasue i want their help in war/building etc.

yes i know there must be loyalty in members. we have much of that. when members building for clan it means they loyal but is the duke/lord loyal to members? when i see duke/lord wearing the best equipments and his members dont have any good equipments. and still he does not care about it, is he loyal good duke/lord????
i say no, he is a big selfish lord/duke. so, i i buy levels for me, and it is ok. but when i buy a few level for my members/ items free then it wrong? or it looks like business??? lol

i gave my all best items to my members. like my staff 250, hat robe 200. i give rewards to best bulder brother. so i their big brother they my little brothers. i motivate them, help them. like good bro.
no, it is the best family relations.

one more thing, many players come give me free stone/planks. they no like clans dr/raw. so they say we help you free. lol
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

blitzcraig wrote:incomplete announcing methods can (and I believe did) lead to this issue -- that is a far cry from purposely giving to one specific clan as you're saying. we have addressed it, and it will not happen again (we now have more complete rules about how we announce events, amongst other things) logs show every spawn from every GM. They also show every account logged into the map at the time of the spawn. Trust me when I tell you we know what happened. I will not tolerate these attacks again in public. If you still distrust the issue, that is fine. There is a policy in place for you to report these, and escalate as needed. You will contact an admin (JayG is not active right now, so you may choose from Gandalf, El Majo, or myself for now). if you are not satisfied, you may then contact compbatant directly. If you are still not satisfied, then I would not blame you for going public with your complaints. However (let me be perfectly clear here) I will not allow the further disparaging of the GM team until you have followed this procedure. It damages the community which, as you well know, is probably the best thing about FT. I understand you're frustrated... but that does not give you the right to attack people and situations that you simply do not have all the facts about (especially when we do) I thank you in advance for not forcing me to push this any further.
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

eclipse. i mentioned the wall trick thing as an example ofhow easy it is TO LOOK LIKE mods help others. WHILE THAT ISNOT THE CASE.
there is no isue between us. you made the comment, i explained it to you and as far as i know u accepted and understand. im writing these things because i feel a mod is wrongly attacked here. we are at war and they are(and should) carefully staying neutral.

lets just have fun in our war.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

regarding the buying thing.
WHAT U DO IS LEGAL.
Its just my opinion that in agame its unfair to g
ive pople who have money a big advantage. especially since many are kids. it promotes kids getting hold of their parents creditcard andbuying stuff with it. in my opinion much more serious then cussing.
Its that what im critisizing, not you.

although you say you haveno time to grind and therefore buy. you are on many, many hours each day. others have to choose to grind , get resources or build and have to alternate. you can spend ur whole time building. thats where the advantage is.
i tbibk thats legal but unfair. we will probably never agree on rhat one.

please dont take all my replies as an attack on you.
these last 2 were in defense of accustions about a mod.
read them carefull pleaze. .
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

the sad thing is that i the past if long term players told someone something ws against the rules their word was enough. peopleknewtheylove the game that much.
now when they are told something is illegal and the location of the rule is given (8 buildig limit in help file) they dont care :(

I understand current solution is the best that could be done.
BUT
The 8 building limit was in the rules written down for all to see. that they were over it was told to them andto mods. when nothing happened raw started an overlimit tower too in defense toprevent even further expansion.

One of the solutions i proposed and thebest one inmy opinion was just to remove all illegal buildings, including raws one. no return of lvls or resources.
if i steal in real life and are caught i have to give stuff back too.

however i agreed to the current solution to stop having mods and admins waste valuable time. (actually i accepted 5 different proposals , all which were turneddown by rash, that is critisism on u eclipse)
raw will survive and prosper.
good will conquer evil

raw raw raw
rearrow, duke of raw

raw ra
Insider

Post by Insider »

rearrow wrote:eclipse. i mentioned the wall trick thing as an example ofhow easy it is TO LOOK LIKE mods help others. WHILE THAT ISNOT THE CASE.
there is no isue between us. you made the comment, i explained it to you and as far as i know u accepted and understand. im writing these things because i feel a mod is wrongly attacked here. we are at war and they are(and should) carefully staying neutral.

lets just have fun in our war.
Hi rear. You said that "i was looking how you been trapped and did nothing". Im sorry, i couldnt just teleport you or destroy these walls without admin command. When i received command i came there. SilverStar and lasttry were there. I asked lasttry "I can teleport you out, still need?" . He said no, and showed me that trick. I didnt know about it.

@ayZuse just tell me when "parties for rash" were. I announced them in game and miniChat. If you dont check forum - im sorry. Ask rickdogg, he was on all parties - rash wasnt even on all parties. Same with Jony - he was on 2 parties of 6. With same success Eclipse can start saying that i spawned for you privately, but he wont proof it! Because i didnt! Easy! :)

Thanks for understanding - you can continue as blitzcraig told you.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

hi insider. I know I was lasttry2. Since it had been decided that trapping with walls was legal. I did not want to be teleported out. what I meand was that u did not tell me a trick to remove walls as eclipse initially thought. when i told him you didnt he beleaved and excepted that. .
since u were accused ofhelping rash i thought ut a good idea to tell this story.
I would never ask for help from a mod if it is against the rules. even if i dont agree with the rule.