MAAAANY more ideas

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

OP Archer

MAAAANY more ideas

Post by OP Archer »

Ladies, gentlemen ( or not gentle ) be welcomed to all my ideas to the game. There are to many things and I´m pretty sure you will at least use 1. So as always, be free to change any value if you´re gonna use anything and PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU USE ANY. So, here´s the thing. Keep reading and you´ll eventually get to it. Yeah, now this is senseless writting because the not knowing feeling of what am I gonna say makes you nervous :D ( WRITE IT ALREADY!!! ) OK, OK!! Geez...

New map idea: 4.1 ( 1 map right tha yellow archers map )
Trees, bush, rocks but always green in the background. A FORT IN THE MIDDLE ONLY ENTERABLE FOR MAGES ( or any class if you wanna change it )

Name of the fort: Magic City
Entereable places 6: Magic Equipement Shop, Magic Item Shop, Bar, Magic Barracks, Town Hall, Crafing Shop.
NPCs: Mages, Warlocks, Pixies, Pink Mages, The King, named Furio.

Mage 1 Location: Entrance of the city. Dialogue:

Mage-: Hello, fella! Be welcomed to the Magic City!
Player-: Thank you!
Mage-: If you need information about the city, visit the Town Hall. There´s an info post there for travelers.
Player-: Alright.

Mage 2 Location: Crafting Shop, entrance. Dialogue:

Mage-: Oh hi there!
Player-: Uuh, hey.
Mage-: Why are you here now?
Player-: I´m looking for the Town Hall.
Mage-: Well, it´s below you, friend.
Player-: Thanks.

Warlock 1 Location: Magic Item Shop, seller. Dialogue:

Warlock-: Welcome to the Magic ITem Shop.
Warlock-: Were youloking fr something?
Player-: Yeah, I´m looking for the King, can you tell me where he is?
Warlock-: Obviously he is at castle, but you shouldn´t go. He´s busy now.
Player-: OK.
Warlock-: Still wanna buy anything?
Warlock-: Here you go! ( Sellable stuff below )

Warlock 2 Loaction: Guarding the entrance of the Town Hall.

Warlock-: Halt there! Who are you and why are you here?
Player-: I´m looking for the King.
Warlock-: Why do you have to see the majesty? Speak!
Player-: I wanna tell him of my arrival to the city.
Warlock-: Alright, go in. But don´t disturb anybody.

Pixie 1 Location: Bar, the bartender. Dialogue:

Pixie-: Hello.
Player-: Hi.
Player-: I´m looking for the King. Have you seen him?
Pixie-: He´s at the town Hall right now, but if you want information, I can help you.
Player-: No, no, thank you. I just wanted to know where the King was.
Pixie-: OK. Do you want a room to stay? It´s only 1000 gold pieces.
( In case Player doesn´t have 1k gold )
Player-: I don´t have that much.
Pixie-: Well, come here if you ever stop joking around.
( In case Player has 1k gold )
Player-: Fine, here you go ( on the room there´s a bed ( you can rest which recovers fully HP and MANA ) and a chest, where you can store up to 60 items in total ).
Pixie-: Your room is the one up top left.
Player-: Thank you.

Pink Mage 1 Location: On the way to your room. Required to talk: Lv.130 Dialogue:

P. Mage-: Do you require of the services of a bodyguard?
Player-: Yeah, why not.
P. Mage-: That´s 4M gold, m´friend. ( Acts as a pet )
( In case Player doesn´t have 4M )
Player-: That´s expensive.
P.Mage-: It´s not expensive if you require the services of a bodyguard. Bye bye.
( In case Player has 4M gold )
Player-: OK, that´s actually a lot, but I´m sure it´ll be worth ( the stats of the Pink Mage are the same as the enemy )
P.Mage-: You got it.

Pink Mage 2 Location: Magic Equipement Shop, Seller. Dialogue:

P.Mage-: Why hello there kind sir, what is it you want?
Player-: I wanna know where the King´s room.
P.Mage-: If you can´t find him perhaps is because he´s busy ( talk to all NPCs to unlock his room. Just enter Town Hall and walk straight ). But you´re here already, do you wanna buy anything?
Player-: Sure!

MUST READ: After talking to the sellers and bartenders of the city and accept King´s Quest ( The Lost Citizens ( check below ), they´ll have no dialogue ).

The KIng, Furio Location: Town Hall, King´s Room ( straight up the TH entrance ) Dialogue:

King-: Well, well, what have we here?
Player-: I´m a traveler.I´ve been told you could help me move around the city.
King-: Indeed. ( The references are the entrance of the Town Hall at your left side ).
King-: Above the TH you have the Crafting Shop.
King-: Below the TH there are 2 Magic Shops.
King-: At the left you have the bar.
Player-: And what´s at the right?
King-: There´s a place we used to work at to build the city´s defences, storage and suplies.
Player-: What happened?
King-: Well, long ago, a pack of sapphire dragons invaded the city. I told the citizens to go there to be safe. Something happened and the refugees couldn´t escape in time. When the dragons were vanquished, we sended 8 brave sorceres, the best of all, but none of them came back.
Player-: OH NO!!
King-: Since the dragons came and destroyed half of the city, we´re unable to build up defences again. Also we´re running out of suplies as well. I´ve told the habitants not to worry about the hole behind this TH. We covered up with bush and rocks, but we know about it and we´re concerned aboyut the dragons again.
Player-: I´ll help you save the city! What must I do?
King-: It´s too dangerous, but if you´re so persistent, you can go down there and bring me amulets we once used to repair the defences and build up new ones. Also tell me if you see surivors down there.
Player-: Alright, I´ll be right back!

Quest log: Find any living survivors on the Magic Barracks and bring the King 5 'Magic Amulet'.

Magic Barracks map: There are cuttable trees, minable stones and enemies. ( check on Enemy´s )

( When you bring the King the Magic Amulets )

Player-: There are plenty of survivors, but they started attacking me as soon as they saw me.
King-: Perhaps they inhaled magic gas, we use that against the dragons. If you breath inside the gas, you loose sanity and become a prey of madness.
Player-: Then am I gonna loose sanity too?
King-: No, don´t worry. The gas ceased 100 years ago.
King-: OOH! I saw you brought me the amulets! Have this, I was waiting for a brave paladin to get me those amulets!
King-: Woops! Where are my manners! My name is Furio.
Player-: It´s an honor to know you, Furio.
King-: The honor is mine.

MAGIC EQUIPEMENT SHOP ( checck equipement on... uuh... perhaps, equipement? I have no idea :P )

Black Crystal Staff- Buy: 40M Sell: 36M
Black Crystal Hat- Buy: 36M Sell: 30M
Black Crystal Robe- Buy: 38M Sell: 32M
Black Crystal Necklace- Buy: 50M Sell: 44M
Black Crystal Bracelet- Buy: 52M Sell: 46M

MAGIC ITEM SHOP ( explained everything in here )

+100 MANA Potion- Buy: 20k Sell: 16k
+200 MANA Potin- Buy: 40k Sell: 34k
Empty Scroll- Buy: 500k Sell: 0
Magic Textiles- Buy: 350k Sell: 0
PIckaxe- ( Normal value )
Axe- ( Normal value )

CRAFTING SHOP ( every material is obtained in the city, mostly the barracks )

Arcane Tree Branch Staff 20%---> Arcane Tree Branch- 1, Magic Steel Ingot- 3 Sell: 50M
Magic Crown 10%------------------> Magic Steel Ingot- 2, Magic Iron Ingot- 2, Arcane Tree Root- 1 Sell: 48M
Witch´s Cursed Robe 20%--------> Magic Textiles- 6, Arcane Tree Branch- 4 Sell: 56M
Black Crystal Boots 50%----------> Magic Textiles- 1, Arcane Tree Branch- 1, Arcane Tree Root- 1, Magic Iron Ignot- 4 20M
Summon Spell 100%---------------> Empty Scroll- 1, Magic Steel Ingot- 10 Sell: 0
Dead Spell 10%---------------------> Empty Scroll- 1, Arcane Tree Root- 6, Magic Iron Ingot- 3, Magic Steel Ingot- 1

Enemies ( outside the city )

Sapphire Dragon ( normal stats )
Warock ( normal stats )
Blinckin Mage ( normal stats )

Enemies ( Magic Barracks )

Mad Mage
Lv: 120
STR: 2000
ARM: 4000
DEX: 300
HP: 100000
XP: 1M
Walking Speed: 14
Attacking Speed: 8
Range: 10
Drops: Magic Amulet ( quest item ) 35%

Equipement:

Black Crystal Staff
Lv: 150
Damage: 120
MANA: 135
Attacking Speed: 6
Range: 10

Arcane Tree Branch Staff
Lv: 200
Damage: 140
MANA: 220
ARM: -20
Attacking Speed: 14
Range: 7

Black Crystal Hat
ARM: 75
MANA: 125
DEX: 25

Black Crystal Robe
ARM: 110
MANA: 150

Black Crystal Boots
MANA: 50
Walking Speed: +3
ARM: 10
DEX: -15

Magic Crown
Lv: 225
ARM: 175
MANA: 35
DEX: 35

Witch´s Cursed Robe
Lv: 225
ARM: 115
MANA: 185

Black Crystal Necklace
Damage: 25
ARM: 25
DEX: 10
MANA: 40

Black Crystal Bracelet
MANA: 85
ARM: 35

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now the spells.

Summon Spell ( Lv.100 ) MANA: 40
Summons a skeleton to help you. Doesn´t increase package but acts as a pet until it dies. Has no effect on PvP

Skeleton
Lv:85
STR: 1000
ARM: 350
DEX: 200
HP: 100000
Range: 1

Dead Spell ( Lv.200 ) MANA: 65
Instantly kill a foe or foes in range. Enenmies must be at least 100 lvls under you. Has no effect on PvP.

This is the end of the idea. Took me 1h and 30m to write this. Now, I´LL ENJOY OF MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Tell me if you´re gonna use anything aand :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) them lvls tho. Bye y´all!!!!
Leone

Re: MAAAANY more ideas

Post by Leone »

My first thought was something along the lines of 'let's not make mages more powerful than they are'.

But...on reflection...I think I like the idea of a class specific area/city. Somewhere to buy and sell, take on class specific quests and so on. If such places are available to ALL classes then this will add an interesting new dimension to the game.

In summary, a great idea.
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Yea giving mages range 10 weapon is really bad idea but for archer maybe. The only problem there is 10 range out ranges towers which are 8 and 9 which is bad also.. As far as quest goes sure sounds interesting however I wouldn't favor one class over another tends to put us in same situation now which mages seemed favor in PvP and PvM theres no encouragement for the other classes.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

I think I said in caps CHANGE ANY VALUE YOU WANT