Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Business

Re: thats maybe will help

Post by Business »

Is that already on the game or its your idea ? :|
Bence

Re: Concrete suggestions to balance classes etc.

Post by Bence »

"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

yes, it is already in the game. Go to login screen and select "help". Then search PvP section.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Leone

Post by Leone »

blitzcraig wrote:best gear was 20 ;)
Best arm was blood plate. +1 damage because of spikes. My fav armour in the game.
Business

Post by Business »

Leone wrote:
blitzcraig wrote:best gear was 20 ;)
Best arm was blood plate. +1 damage because of spikes. My fav armour in the game.
:lol:
josh50052

Post by josh50052 »

that sounds amazing. it would help with lag and i think that this would massively help the imbalance. make it like the other skills so it has a timer. make them use mana like attack so remove their attack stat just replace it with mana they should attack more like an archer. with attack but called 'mana' and skill is equivalent to mana strength so if they have 300 mana. in effect they have 300 dmg but instead of having double speed etc... they deal extra damage based on their mana amount...they should auto attack like other classes too. it would make it alot more balanced for mages bit wouldn't make them too op or up compared to other classes ?
Joe

Post by Joe »

It doesn't matter what u post compbatant doesn't read that, he just add some minor changes to game to earn his paycheck like selling house for 100lvl price. His goal is not to change pvp but to earn as much money as he can because he's paycheck is higher when ppl buy more lvls. He doesn't want to solve pvp issue because most lvl buyers r mages so if this is done mages would stop buying lvls and he's paycheck will be smaller. So if u hope to see pvp balance u r in wrong it will never happen. My suggestion is to boycott game until pvp issue is sold or at least stop spending money on it.
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Joe wrote:It doesn't matter what u post compbatant doesn't read that, he just add some minor changes to game to earn his paycheck like selling house for 100lvl price. His goal is not to change pvp but to earn as much money as he can because he's paycheck is higher when ppl buy more lvls. He doesn't want to solve pvp issue because most lvl buyers r mages so if this is done mages would stop buying lvls and he's paycheck will be smaller. So if u hope to see pvp balance u r in wrong it will never happen. My suggestion is to boycott game until pvp issue is sold or at least stop spending money on it.
Actually I fully agree with ur logic Joe...but I wonder FT shuts down what happens to all the money I spent in accounts?? Upset the creator to much and this might happen. I've thought about cashing in my chip and leaving before it's too late. If he was going to fix the problem or even though it was important he would have done something useful by now ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

I had that very experience with another online game.

The company (I don't want to advertise, so I keep it's name undisclosed) decided to shut down their server and thus end the game.
Because the characters belong to the company, there is no refund of money spent on ingame purchases. By starting the game, every player confirmed this.

The worst was, no reason was given to players, only the simple message was broadcasted about a month before the server will be shut down.
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

Damn so it definitely could happen. That's why your technically not allowed to your sell accounts because they're not your property ;)
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!