ALL THE EDITING TOOLS

You want to develop content? Create maps, items or quests! Get rewarded!

Moderator: Game Administrators

OP Archer

ALL THE EDITING TOOLS

Post by OP Archer »

I´m serious with this. Compbatant needs some serious help and I don´t want any money. I can help him on everything that´s on my hands... while I get rewarded with levels. Exactly, I don´t want money, I want something you can get with money... levels. YUP, I´m 2greedy4u. As the title says, put me EVERY TOOL OF DEVELOPING THAT MODDERS, ADMINS AND CREATOR INCLUDED USE TO MAKE THE GAME. ALSO THE TRANSLATING TOOL, BUT I´M NOT TALKING OF ONLY QUEST REWARDS, I´M TALKING OF AAAALL THE GAME. So put a link ( I mean it ) to every system to create stuff and I will pleasantly download all ( I won´t pay anything if a system requires to. I mean it too ).
Insider

Re: ALL THE EDITING TOOLS

Post by Insider »

Afaik, the only way to help us with development is creating new maps. You don't need to pay for using Map Editor :)
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

Geez, is it really so hard to get attention? EVERYTOOL I SAID
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

what tools are you talking about? you say you can do anything, so make a Map, write a quest, go from there... I will happily help however I can :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

alright... so about quests... I indeed added a quest series if you check it ( btw tell me your opinion ) but what I mean is, what do you use to introduce a different nppc that´s not the already used ones and put 'edit quest dialogues' or edit quest items and/or gear parametres whatsoever. That 'quest editing', can´t you lend it????
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

ah, yes... I see :) ... I have not read your quest, but I will be sure to in next couple days (very busy)

as for adding npcs and all that, it is all part of the map editor. I've done a considerable amount of maps and quests and items and enemies stats & graphics and such, and the only thing I've used is Map editor (plus two freeware programs) anyway, let's please continue this in the development thread...read through because a lot is there, then ask remaining quests and I'll do my best to answer :D
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

I think you didn´t understand me. I also added npc´s into my maps but how do you put in the map editor the dialogue editor too? Oh amd I´m also very busy with work these last 2 weeks for somr reasons, but I´m happy because I´m getting well paid now that I complained of girls gettin less paid that mans :) :) :)
Insider

Post by Insider »

OP Archer wrote:I think you didn´t understand me. I also added npc´s into my maps but how do you put in the map editor the dialogue editor too? Oh amd I´m also very busy with work these last 2 weeks for somr reasons, but I´m happy because I´m getting well paid now that I complained of girls gettin less paid that mans :) :) :)
All the instructions are in Map Editor topic :)
OP Archer

Post by OP Archer »

I'll try that out now. I still have 2vhours of rest time so ill use 1 to play later. I'm gonna say bye already... so I guess bye