september, the balance month

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Moonraker

Re: september, the balance month

Post by Moonraker »

DOOMSDAY wrote:DOOM THOUGH YOU RODE A UNICYCLE?
what was I thinking?... of course a unicycle.. is easier to lose balance....
Business

Post by Business »

doom, reawrrow, nomia etc ..... whats going in your minds, why u are all just trying to make the creator fault :| , if u have time for Objection ,why u dont try make or help with to solve "the problems" that u are talking about :evil:
look idc about balance or other things just u have three choices :
1-try to live with it . 8-)
2-help to solve the problem . ;)
3-leave the game . :evil:
sorry for this :( ,but u have to understand that how much u talk its will never get results. u just have to work or try to be quite :| .
sorry again but thats something i have to say it .thats all what i have and thnx . :(
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Buisness. We have done EXACTLY THAT for at least a year. Some longer. Its been like flogging not only a dead horse. But the horses skeleton repeatedly. There have been hundreds of suggestions for more than a year.

Now after dealing with that for so long... 3 months ago you are then told "Hey theres a massive pvp update that will help with balance a lot in september" you wait till september. Theres now not many days left in september. How do you think theyl act? How do you think people will feel?

The fact there is now little presence of anyone saying september is the balance month raisea red flags. If something is being done I urge a GM to post. Because another set of flames will most likely present itself when october comes around. So, buisness.

1) people have been living with it. Some at the expense of others

2) people have been. Including creating/modding formulas. Throwing ideas into the mix. Etc.

3) people have.

People havent just been talking. Theyve given ideas. Theyve given formulas. Theyve given skill tweak ideas. Theyve given stat tweak ideas. A lot of which would help. For instance. Fair play between dex negating mana damage being one idea.

So to say to us that we wont get results just by talking? Go check the forums. Go ask people about the conversations and formulas theyve thought on and possibly submitted. Theres PLENTY of useful ideas, plenty of ammunition to use in this fight against imbalance.

Everyones doing anything but staying quiet because they want change. If you happen to be telling us to sit down and be quiet if we cant help solve it i would kindly show you to the door. If that isnt the case, then were good.
Business

Post by Business »

Asmodeous wrote:Buisness. We have done EXACTLY THAT for at least a year. Some longer. Its been like flogging not only a dead horse. But the horses skeleton repeatedly. There have been hundreds of suggestions for more than a year.

Now after dealing with that for so long... 3 months ago you are then told "Hey theres a massive pvp update that will help with balance a lot in september" you wait till september. Theres now not many days left in september. How do you think theyl act? How do you think people will feel?

The fact there is now little presence of anyone saying september is the balance month raisea red flags. If something is being done I urge a GM to post. Because another set of flames will most likely present itself when october comes around. So, buisness.

1) people have been living with it. Some at the expense of others

2) people have been. Including creating/modding formulas. Throwing ideas into the mix. Etc.

3) people have.

People havent just been talking. Theyve given ideas. Theyve given formulas. Theyve given skill tweak ideas. Theyve given stat tweak ideas. A lot of which would help. For instance. Fair play between dex negating mana damage being one idea.

So to say to us that we wont get results just by talking? Go check the forums. Go ask people about the conversations and formulas theyve thought on and possibly submitted. Theres PLENTY of useful ideas, plenty of ammunition to use in this fight against imbalance.

Everyones doing anything but staying quiet because they want change. If you happen to be telling us to sit down and be quiet if we cant help solve it i would kindly show you to the door. If that isnt the case, then were good.
hhhhh congratulations :) thnx for explain all thing sorry about what did am i said. i said all thats just cuz i was wanted somebody to tell me the truth and here u are .
thnx :) , anyway yes im with all of u but can u plz make it more peacefully then will be in the perfectly right way not the right just ;) .
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Honestly. No worries mate. Were good ^^
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

This is very interesting that everybody thinks that I said that in September I will add many things which will balance game. I NEVER said MYSELF anything about it. This info came from moderators I think. I never denied it and also never confirm it. I never plan upcoming changes. If I had idea I just working on it. I am working when i have vein. If i want to have schedule I would work in corporation not on my own. There are periods when I am working from morning till late night forgetting about eating and other essential things and there are periods when I need to regenerate. Recently I had many things (not too nice) which i need to finish in my private life and don't have too much time to work and reading these posts with demands only annoys me.
If you calm down you will get changes which improve gameplay. Just wait for it. The pots you send instead of motivating me they work totally vice versa for me. Remember also that there is no wonderful formula which will make everybody happy. The formulas were already changed and adjusted few times during game life. Don't forget about it. Every time the formulas become more balanced there were angry players because their overpowered characters became weaker.

PS.
Soon I will add to few high level armors and shields some protection against spells which should help in PVP.
Business

Post by Business »

ok guys, i think compbatant is right ,i mean who doesnt have a real life, and dont forget that FT staff are volunteers thats mean they dont have to make them life only for the game .
i dont mean say that we shouldnt say anything just if we are wait for a little more time maybe we can get out from balance problems hand by hand . ;)
so who with me ? :)
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Combatant, thanks for the info..... I would like to make a suggestion. every class should have a multi target hit skill..... right now only mages and dwarf have this skill.... this leave ogre and especially archer players in a weakened position when lvling up. I think if just this change is made.. many players especially archers would be very happy.. I am sure this has been brought up before.. I think this is the real issue in balance. PVP is pvp you die or you live run n hide or fight... I have no issue with the pvp balance some players r stronger some are weaker..... JUST USE STRATEGY TO OVERCOME...

I don't understand those that complain about dieing in pvp when going toe to toe with a clearly stronger player regardless of their lvl and don't adjust strategy to match..... its the stats that matter.....

I dont know how hard it would be to program I suggest the following
1. Archers arrow storm skill.. hit up to 8 targets in range arrows fall from sky
2. Swordsman blade hurricane.... hit up to 8 targets in range blade spins round n round
3. Ogre Club earthquake.. hit up to 8 targets in range. Ground shakes.....

these would make for some interesting graphic effects

anyway my 2 cents....
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

Business wrote:ok guys, i think compbatant is right ,i mean who doesnt have a real life, and dont forget that FT staff are volunteers thats mean they dont have to make them life only for the game .
i dont mean say that we shouldnt say anything just if we are wait for a little more time maybe we can get out from balance problems hand by hand . ;)
so who with me ? :)

FT IS REAL LIFE..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

GOLGREN ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS TO EAT! COMPBATANT MIGHT BE NEXT!! ;-)