september, the balance month

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

naomi

Re: september, the balance month

Post by naomi »

calmdown guys...they have lots of time to balance the game until september 2016 :D
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

GGGGRRRRR!! SHOULD OF KEPT IT WHERE CREATOR DIDN'T CREATE GOD ACCOUNTS SUCH AS; magix, olorin, xymox, & let DR REIGN AS STORY GOES. IT'S FUNNY HOW EACH UPDATE NERFS DR & NOW A FEW OTHER CLANS.
DOOM OWNED ALL WHEN PVP WAS INTRODUCED THEN "SUDDENLY" magix APPEARED OUTTA NOWHERE.
NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT MIND SET WOULD PAY $400 (TO LVL 300) BEFORE EVEN PLAYING THE GAME. SO DOOM BELIEVES ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE OP ARE CREATORS ACCS GIVEN TO SECRET MOD ACCS TO USE & KEEP US MORTALS AT BEY.
WHAT HE(CREATOR) DOES NOY KNOW IS THAT HE IS IN OVER HIS HEAD. DOOMSDAY IS NEAR! THE COMMUNITY THAT HAS BECOME THE GAME WE HAVE INVESTED SO MUCH TIME, EFFORT, $$ INTO IS NOT GIVING IN TO CREATOR & MOD BULLIES.
THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUE BULLY IN THIS GAME & IF YOU CANNOT FIGURE THAT OUT THEN MEH.
SO I STILL WANT A DUEL WITH CREATOR. DR NICE (LVL8) VS CREATOR, ANY ACC IDC, BUT HE WILL NOT COMPLY. PERSONALLY DOOM KNOWS HE'S SCARED SO MODS DO HIS CHATTING FOR HIM.
PATHETIC!!
LET DOOM KNOW WHEN YOU ARE READY TO LOOSE AT YOUR OWN CREATION DOWAK. AND DO NOT BRING ONE OF OF YOUR CHEAT ACCOUNTS, BRING ONE YOU DID NOT USE A GLITCH OR GOD COMMANDS ON! YOU WILL LOOSE!
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

DOOMSDAY wrote:SO DOOM BELIEVES ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE OP ARE CREATORS ACCS GIVEN TO SECRET MOD ACCS TO USE & KEEP US MORTALS AT BEY.
WHAT HE(CREATOR) DOES NOY KNOW IS THAT HE IS IN OVER HIS HEAD. DOOMSDAY IS NEAR! THE COMMUNITY THAT HAS BECOME THE GAME WE HAVE INVESTED SO MUCH TIME, EFFORT, $$ INTO IS NOT GIVING IN TO CREATOR & MOD BULLIES.
you can believe that but it is not true.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

For this whole september balance thing that was heard of constantly like 3 months or so ago up till now.

Has a pvp update gone live? Its nearing the end of september as well. Just curious as to whats happening with all of this.
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DOOM CANNOT SEE MESSAGES ABOUT BEING OUTLAW, BEING ATTACKED, READ ROAD SIGNS, OR EVEN /TIME. THIS IS THE 4TH TIME THESE EVENTS HAS HAPPENED & DOOM BELEIVES IT IS BECAUSE OF MOD TESTING.
& BTW CREATOR, YOU CANNOT WIN THIS BATTLE. YOU EITHER GIVE INTO THE PLAYERS OR QUIT UPDATING GAME. THE COMMUNITY WINS IN THE END.
naomi

Post by naomi »

oh, did they say sept.2015?
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
StickyKse

Post by StickyKse »

naomi wrote:oh, did they say sept.2015?
Moonraker

Post by Moonraker »

7 days and counting .. until I fall off my bicycle....
DOOMSDAY

Post by DOOMSDAY »

DOOM THOUGH YOU RODE A UNICYCLE?
MesaBoogie

Post by MesaBoogie »

I know I haven't been around long at all but I definitely ready to see a few changes concerning PVP. Hopefully they come sooner than later. :ugeek:
MesaBoogie
MesaBoogie - lvl 364(swordsman)
3Rectifier - lvl 77 (mage)