Pet Info!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
justj99
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:18 am

Pet Info!

Post by justj99 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:39 am

Funny, I was just thinking recently that it would be really nice to see my pets' info to be sure they had dex or whatever else. Compbatant must be reading my mind now, because what do you know! There was the info button on all the pets today! Great change! Thanks!
User avatar
Syor
Posts: 516
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Location: Italia
Contact:

Re: Pet Info!

Post by Syor » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:43 am

hello dear, sorry for the inconvenience, but could you think that I become a billionaire?
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina

ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
Death | It is an art, like anything else | I give it in an exceptional way | I do it that looks like hell | I do it that looks real. | You will admit that I have a vocation
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3032
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Pet Info!

Post by SellSword » Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:53 pm

It goes to show that when things get asked for often enough they are sometimes added to the game. This was not a single request that was acted on like the announcement makes it sound like, but whatever works for game improvement.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 374
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Pet Info!

Post by Barkley » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:49 pm

SellSword wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:53 pm
It goes to show that when things get asked for often enough they are sometimes added to the game. This was not a single request that was acted on like the announcement makes it sound like, but whatever works for game improvement.
Reminds me of my idea of more friends list spaces. And it actually happend!!??
It's so awesome when comp adds your idea :lol: 8-) ;)
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Member of raw.
justj99
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:18 am

Re: Pet Info!

Post by justj99 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:16 pm

LOL! Compbatant would have to implement it still!
Syor wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:43 am
hello dear, sorry for the inconvenience, but could you think that I become a billionaire?
justj99
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:18 am

Re: Pet Info!

Post by justj99 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:21 pm

Right?! :) After my post, I saw that Compbatant posted about this in the new version section. It was actually -Komutan- who suggested the idea, so we have him to thank!

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18013
Barkley wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:49 pm
SellSword wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:53 pm
It goes to show that when things get asked for often enough they are sometimes added to the game. This was not a single request that was acted on like the announcement makes it sound like, but whatever works for game improvement.
Reminds me of my idea of more friends list spaces. And it actually happend!!??
It's so awesome when comp adds your idea :lol: 8-) ;)
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3651
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Pet Info!

Post by Leone » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:31 pm

SellSword wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 12:53 pm
It goes to show that when things get asked for often enough they are sometimes added to the game. This was not a single request that was acted on like the announcement makes it sound like, but whatever works for game improvement.
Agreed - it was suggested long ago:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15990&p=101807&hili ... on#p101807

Also agreed that it's a great idea for the game!
User avatar
(-Komutan-)
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:32 am

Re: Pet Info!

Post by (-Komutan-) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:51 pm

justj99 wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:21 pm
Right?! :) After my post, I saw that Compbatant posted about this in the new version section. It was actually -Komutan- who suggested the idea, so we have him to thank!

Thank you😊
Turkish Translator
Post Reply