Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
aaarrr4
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by aaarrr4 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:02 pm

where can I buy a robe of chaos 250 + 0
I checked map 4.1
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3711
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by SellSword » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:16 pm

aaarrr4 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:02 pm
where can I buy a robe of chaos 250 + 0
I checked map 4.1
Map 4.0 in the orc shop. You of course need to give the orcs the missing forge part for that.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
aaarrr4
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:26 pm

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by aaarrr4 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:41 pm

SellSword wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:16 pm
aaarrr4 wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:02 pm
where can I buy a robe of chaos 250 + 0
I checked map 4.1
Map 4.0 in the orc shop. You of course need to give the orcs the missing forge part for that.
thx !
buy rod +3
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3711
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by SellSword » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:43 pm

I'm interested in some 2k gear for swordsman. Send me a PM here or DM on discord to discuss.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
franks
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Indonesian
Contact:

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by franks » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:01 am

Buying Extra Backpack for 9b
franks (archer 791)
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
User avatar
franks
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Indonesian
Contact:

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by franks » Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 am

Guys anyone know the normal price of gears level 750, 1000, 1250, and 1500. I'm afraid to be deceived by unreasonable prices:). Coz im just shocked people sell 1k+2 weapons for 1b. But 750+2 weapon are sell for 2b_-
franks (archer 791)
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
User avatar
merisajan
Posts: 593
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by merisajan » Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:07 am

franks wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 am
Guys anyone know the normal price of gears level 750, 1000, 1250, and 1500. I'm afraid to be deceived by unreasonable prices:). Coz im just shocked people sell 1k+2 weapons for 1b. But 750+2 weapon are sell for 2b_-
i sell legs 1500 3b _staff 1200 6 b _staff 750 1b
These prices depend on the difficulty of making the items
I just think about the game 😼
User avatar
DAVEmanda
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Location: España

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by DAVEmanda » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:39 pm

FT gold prices are very high now.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
User avatar
franks
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Indonesian
Contact:

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by franks » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:28 am

merisajan wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:07 am
franks wrote:
Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:09 am
Guys anyone know the normal price of gears level 750, 1000, 1250, and 1500. I'm afraid to be deceived by unreasonable prices:). Coz im just shocked people sell 1k+2 weapons for 1b. But 750+2 weapon are sell for 2b_-
i sell legs 1500 3b _staff 1200 6 b _staff 750 1b
These prices depend on the difficulty of making the items
Im looking for archer gears btw_^
franks (archer 791)
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
User avatar
franks
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:13 pm
Location: Indonesian
Contact:

Re: Forgotten Tales Market [ITEMS ONLY]

Post by franks » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:30 am

DAVEmanda wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:39 pm
FT gold prices are very high now.
Yeahh. I remember when i played 5 years ago, pets are bought by 500m/pet. Now are 5b/pet xD
franks (archer 791)
Sorry, i am not good at speaking english, sometimes using a translator...

INDONESIAN
PLAYER
Post Reply