Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1501
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by madmaniacal1 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Matthias wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:50 am
OK thanks. I've noticed that quite a few mages use autoclickers, and even admit it out loud :|
Screenshot those admissions and PM to a GM. Even if they don't get caught that time, the GMs will know to watch then...
Omnes Autem Uri
User avatar
Khmer
Posts: 278
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:07 am

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by Khmer » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:38 pm

madmaniacal1 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:26 pm
Matthias wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:50 am
OK thanks. I've noticed that quite a few mages use autoclickers, and even admit it out loud :|
Screenshot those admissions and PM to a GM. Even if they don't get caught that time, the GMs will know to watch then...
Like they need further advantages! :roll:
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5013
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by LostKnight » Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:39 pm

Seems to have drifted from AFK to autoclickers.

ALSO: with regards to not answering, if a player has set:

Code: Select all

/filter
s/he can not see you talking to him/her.

I would assume that this would not be the case if a GM talks to you, that should override that filter.

A lot of times before crossing Map 0.0, I:

Code: Select all

/filter
and when I leave:

Code: Select all

/filter global
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by SellSword » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:37 am

LostKnight wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:39 pm
Seems to have drifted from AFK to autoclickers.

ALSO: with regards to not answering, if a player has set:

Code: Select all

/filter
s/he can not see you talking to him/her.

I would assume that this would not be the case if a GM talks to you, that should override that filter.

A lot of times before crossing Map 0.0, I:

Code: Select all

/filter
and when I leave:

Code: Select all

/filter global
I suppose when AFK changed to log you after a few minutes of inactivity it took much of the harm in simply being "away." As someone posted in some thread awhile back "AFK = auto click," which proves itself after a few minutes I guess.

I just use the command /ignore myself! It works surprisingly well when people green chat begging for money, but still allows answering questions if someone asks nicely. ;)
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
bigdaddy11
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri May 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by bigdaddy11 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:01 pm

How about someone follow jaya and kipers around. They are afk half the time and nothing is done about it. probably cuz they spend so much money on the game
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5013
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by LostKnight » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:37 pm

↑↑ TOTALLY AGREE ↑↑
↑↑ and with an ↑↑
↑↑ "invisible" GM too! ↑↑

Likes: bigdaddy11's post
SellSword wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:37 am
I just use the command /ignore myself! It works surprisingly well when people green chat begging for money, but still allows answering questions if someone asks nicely. ;)
Totally missed this... there is an /ignore command?
It does not show up here, how does it work?
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3135
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by Leone » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Note the date - 2014. For that reason /info isnt there either. Having said that, a good point and the post could do with being updated with all new / commands to date.
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by SellSword » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:44 pm

:lol:

The ignore command is just me pretending I don't see anything... I'm not going to bother responding to unsolicited begging.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5013
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by LostKnight » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:57 pm

SellSword wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:44 pm
:lol:

The ignore command is just me pretending I don't see anything... I'm not going to bother responding to unsolicited begging.
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

{me grabbing a Zander fish the size of a good Salmon} - aiming at SS ...
{slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap}
Consider yourself: /fish-slapped!
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5013
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Gain free levels for reporting AFK players!

Post by LostKnight » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:58 pm

Leone wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:46 pm
Note the date - 2014. For that reason /info isnt there either. Having said that, a good point and the post could do with being updated with all new / commands to date.
True ... my idea that one. :D
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
Post Reply