How fast can you tap?

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cashew

How fast can you tap?

Post by Cashew »

I seent it in another thread, but was curious as to the average tap speed of players. By no means do I expect to be the fastest, I'm just curious of average tap speeds.

Optional 1 or 2 fingers it doesn't matter (be honest which you use though) or be like me and post both!

Surprisingly my speed didn't double, but obviously 2 fingers was faster. (I used one finger on each hand, not 2 on one)

Use whatever test ya want, this was the first one I found; you do it 3 times in a row to get your average score. Divide the number by 10 to get taps per second.

(2 fingers, wasn't going to do one with 2 in this thread hence the time difference but figured it'd show the higher tap speeds some people claim of 10+/second)
Spoiler: Show
Screenshot_2017-11-09-16-50-39.png
Screenshot_2017-11-09-16-50-39.png (103.43 KiB) Viewed 3035 times

(Tapping with thumb alone)
Spoiler: Show
Screenshot_2017-11-09-11-42-29.png
Screenshot_2017-11-09-11-42-29.png (101.61 KiB) Viewed 3035 times

That all being said, I can't tap faster than 5/sec in FT without actually losing more taps (at 7/sec only 3-4 register tested with armor spell)
blitzcraig

Re: How fast can you tap?

Post by blitzcraig »

nice thread - I'll test anew and post results later... and you've touched on something rather important in the game for mages --- a skillful player must actually slow down his/her tapping a bit to be a good mage ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I was able to maintain a decent average of about 7.5-8 taps per second for a few minutes. It made my finger ache after a little while :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do mages do that for so long?
:lol: :o
Does life really get better?
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

drop down to like 5 per second and it gets much easier to maintain for long periods ;)
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

NightBaby wrote:I was able to maintain a decent average of about 7.5-8 taps per second for a few minutes. It made my finger ache after a little while :lol: :lol: :lol:

How do mages do that for so long?
:lol: :o
blitzcraig wrote:drop down to like 5 per second and it gets much easier to maintain for long periods ;)

Exactly as he said he said, 5 taps per second is pretty easy to maintain for a long time. Yeah you'll get bored and imo most people would need a break e'rry once in a while, but I can see mages maintaining 5/second pretty consistently for hours.

I actually did a "test" Test, tapping without looking at my "normal" tapping speed and it came out to be 5 taps per second anyways. Anything more (for me) actually lowers how many successful casts I get.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yes exactly - I aim for 5/second anyway... otherwise I risk tapping too fast and actually having lower cast count (and wearing myself out lol)
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I remember when I first started I'd tap as fast as I possibly could, and always wondered how they were still able to out damage me.

Wasn't til I played around with tapping that I realized half of em weren't even being registered at that speed :x