New monster color matrix submissions

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Gullander
Posts: 619
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:34 pm
Location: Gladsheim

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by Gullander » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:02 pm

Ah great...thank you!
"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly!" G K Chesterton
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5023
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by LostKnight » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:14 pm

1. Download this program: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... lorfilters
2. Download map editor http://dmgamestudio.com/files/forgotten ... editor.zip

I'm at a loss ... something I'm is missing ... maybe a brain. :lol: :lol:

1. = Android app
2. = Windows/Linux program

How do they connect?
Last edited by LostKnight on Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
NightBaby
Posts: 445
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by NightBaby » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:15 pm

The files contain the monster images to recolor
"Pride had kept her running when love had betrayed her."
"Some scars don't hurt. Some scars are numb. Some scars rid you of the capacity to feel anything ever again."
Does anyone ever really care?
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5023
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by LostKnight » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:23 pm

NightBaby wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:15 pm
The files contain the monster images to recolor
Yes, the map editor on my computer, I realize that, but the other is an Android app for my tablet.
They are not connected.
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1522
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by madmaniacal1 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 pm

LostKnight wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:23 pm
NightBaby wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:15 pm
The files contain the monster images to recolor
Yes, the map editor on my computer, I realize that, but the other is an Android app for my tablet.
They are not connected.
Download the editor zip onto phone.
Unzip/decompress the "assets/textures/units" folder into whatever location you want on phone.
(Optional) Remove editor zip to save storage
Use "Color Filter" app with those images you copied from editor.

Enjoy!

Edit: using your new matrices by altering the entities.list file in your PC version of editor will allow you to see them in action if you are able to test. (I still haven't mastered that, lol).
Omnes Autem Uri
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5023
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by LostKnight » Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:53 pm

madmaniacal1 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:36 pm
LostKnight wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:23 pm
NightBaby wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:15 pm
The files contain the monster images to recolor
Yes, the map editor on my computer, I realize that, but the other is an Android app for my tablet.
They are not connected.
Download the editor zip onto phone.
Unzip/decompress the "assets/textures/units" folder into whatever location you want on phone.
(Optional) Remove editor zip to save storage
Use "Color Filter" app with those images you copied from editor.

Enjoy!

Edit: using your new matrices by altering the entities.list file in your PC version of editor will allow you to see them in action if you are able to test. (I still haven't mastered that, lol).
Phone is a dimb phone.
Tablets have "browsers" disabled.
Wonder if I can "mount them" on Linux, then may just copy the files over.

Thank you for this though, I might just "enable" browser if 'mounting' does not work.

Mounting works .... :D TY mm1
Now I feel silly
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
User avatar
Syor
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Location: Italia

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by Syor » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:30 am

I have 2 idea for freya
Golden Freya
BlitzFreya
Attachments
Golden Freya
Golden Freya
Screenshot_20190901-163323.jpg (307.05 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Blitzfreya
Blitzfreya
Screenshot_20190901-170314.jpg (305.65 KiB) Viewed 411 times
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN

I'm the Death
I'm your Death
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 2596
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by SellSword » Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:02 pm

Not sure if it still applies, but the last line of the R-G-B-A settings needs to stay at 1.000 I believe.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
Syor
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Location: Italia

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by Syor » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:07 pm

Allright.
I thing you are right.
I fixed.

What do you think about it?
Attachments
Golden Freya
Golden Freya
Screenshot_20190923-155849.jpg (308 KiB) Viewed 386 times
Bliztfreya
Bliztfreya
Screenshot_20190923-160445.jpg (309.21 KiB) Viewed 386 times
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN

I'm the Death
I'm your Death
User avatar
Syor
Posts: 259
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Location: Italia

Re: New monster color matrix submissions

Post by Syor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:51 am

In this post there are very nice skin Freya, mine too.

Accept pls anyone??

I need new skin normal Freya to buy.
The skin Freya now are only three and this are not nice.

Sorry for my bad English.
Who accept this new skin??
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN

I'm the Death
I'm your Death
Post Reply