playing less

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Nahgus
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 4:45 pm

playing less

Post by Nahgus » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:58 pm

where most of my time is spent
: Show
me.jpeg
me.jpeg (51.08 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Ryaca_1 is retired
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 1861
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: playing less

Post by SellSword » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:14 pm

Yeah... I've sort of stepped back from the game somewhat as well. I hit 750 and the desire to keep on going sort of disappeared once I cleaned out the 750 chests in East Cave. I popped in a few times, but my interest has drifted elsewhere for now. To paraphrase what a wise person once told me, we don't know which way the winds blow, so knowing if that interest will drift back to FT is impossible to know. :)
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
Nahgus
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: playing less

Post by Nahgus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:19 am

SellSword wrote:
Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:14 pm
Yeah... I've sort of stepped back from the game somewhat as well.
thats a good way of putting it
Ryaca_1 is retired
User avatar
Nahgus
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: playing less

Post by Nahgus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:02 am

my new mount
: Show
me2.jpeg
me2.jpeg (52.05 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Ryaca_1 is retired
User avatar
SK1976
Posts: 344
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am

Re: playing less

Post by SK1976 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:42 am

Is that the game runescape !

I cant install it.

The install-file is allways broken and my devs are all not compatible to it !
Duke of SK-Clan
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: playing less

Post by hungry_wolf » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:40 am

I m playing other games too, it scpity, this game have potential and gives a lot of interactivity, that many games having graphics more recent don't have.
I wish FT invent something better than leveling and level packages, this run to an infinite grow up instead of interactive activities is really boring
FTFR , the Clan that doesn't exist
blitzcraig
Posts: 3032
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:00 am
Location: United States of America

Re: playing less

Post by blitzcraig » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:24 pm

fun game - I was really into it a while back... only real problem with it is that they don't protect your investment (time or money) - spend thousands of hours building your character, then the next update renders everything you've done basically worthless because you could start from scratch and be like 100 hours away from building a stronger character than what you've got - I understand that it's done as a money sink and to ensure new players... it's just too bad they don't care more about older players
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: playing less

Post by hungry_wolf » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:47 pm

blitzcraig wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:24 pm
fun game - I was really into it a while back... only real problem with it is that they don't protect your investment (time or money) - spend thousands of hours building your character, then the next update renders everything you've done basically worthless because you could start from scratch and be like 100 hours away from building a stronger character than what you've got - I understand that it's done as a money sink and to ensure new players... it's just too bad they don't care more about older players
sadly true. more, the new players of today will be the old players of tomorrow..
merry Christmas, Craig
FTFR , the Clan that doesn't exist
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1308
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: playing less

Post by madmaniacal1 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:47 pm

SK1976 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:42 am
Is that the game runescape !

I cant install it.

The install-file is allways broken and my devs are all not compatible to it !
A bit of news about the game referred to in this post:
Mobile versions of both of their MMO games (RS3 and OSRS) have been released.
If any choose to explore there a bit, Hmu.
Omnes Autem Uri
User avatar
Nahgus
Posts: 633
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 4:45 pm

Re: playing less

Post by Nahgus » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:25 pm

SK1976 wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:42 am
Is that the game runescape !

I cant install it.

The install-file is allways broken and my devs are all not compatible to it !
the game in the screenshots is not runescape

i do have old school runescape installed tho
Ryaca_1 is retired
Post Reply