Mage discovery

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Storms7 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:13 pm

Humble_M wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:09 pm
LostKnight wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:51 pm
I stopped using mana pots a long time ago.

OPINION: they are a waste of gold!
+1

As for why mana doesn't refill on level up, probably because many think mages are already OP and "they" don't want the mage to gain an advantage during mid-battle!
Perhaps when I gain more levels I will be able to not use them at all. I am currently level 30 and am killing yellow archers and I eat through potions very quickly.

I am all mana though.
Ryaca_1:ghost:
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1501
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by madmaniacal1 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:47 am

Still, don't drop gear, if you can help it. The mana from gear might be what saves your ***** along the way.
Also, at 30, I went under Silverwood and killed glowing skeletons near the entrance, refilling on mana pots regularly. Got to 49 pretty quick, and would be higher if i didn't keep getting distracted... Lol
Omnes Autem Uri
User avatar
Zeldris
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:33 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Zeldris » Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:34 am

You can go farm on map 1.2 at war wolfs till you get lvl 50 and after you can go to kill spiders on map 1.3, also you will have very close to you a shop where you can buy mana pots. A lot of mages do this and is very good, you will lvl up fast. At spiders, be carefull to don't overspamm since you don't have that much hp, some mages put some points on arm to tank a little more for not spending mana on heal. Also you have a safe place for pets on both maps.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Storms7 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:34 pm

Thank you for this advice. I will try all three of those places.

Since my mage is an alt and I play three different online games, I am not looking to power level my mage. I just want a nice relaxing side project to work on when I have some free time from everything else I'm trying to accomplish. :)
Ryaca_1:ghost:
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Storms7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:21 pm

I am currently using Madmaniacal's suggested spot and just had a friend help me transfer gold from my main to my mage.

I may have to start crafting full time on my main since drops are all but impossible to get anymore just so I can make enough gold to keep my mage going.

My mage drinks potions like a fish lol! :fish:
Ryaca_1:ghost:
User avatar
Zeldris
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:33 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Zeldris » Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:45 pm

I started a mage acc too, i am at lvl 31 now, is easy to lvl up as a mage at low lvls as long as you have gold. After lvl 100 you will spend 3-4m gold per lvl.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Storms7 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm

Zeldris wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:45 pm
I started a mage acc too, i am at lvl 31 now, is easy to lvl up as a mage at low lvls as long as you have gold. After lvl 100 you will spend 3-4m gold per lvl.
Thank you for this information.

My mage has 300 million right now and is level 35.

I am currently killing glowing skeletons. 16,000 experience.
Ryaca_1:ghost:
User avatar
Zeldris
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:33 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Zeldris » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:08 pm

After lvl 50 put a few points on arm and go on map 1.3 at spiders, easy to kill, good xp and a close shop to buy pots.
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
User avatar
Zeldris
Posts: 90
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:33 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Zeldris » Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:11 pm

Storms7 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm
Zeldris wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:45 pm
I started a mage acc too, i am at lvl 31 now, is easy to lvl up as a mage at low lvls as long as you have gold. After lvl 100 you will spend 3-4m gold per lvl.
Thank you for this information.

My mage has 300 million right now and is level 35.

I am currently killing glowing skeletons. 16,000 experience.
300 million gold is enough for some time. Also you intent to buy pets?
Sword: Zeldris Mage: Ludociel Dwarf: Balerion Ogre: Monspeet Archer: Calmadios
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 359
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: Mage discovery

Post by Storms7 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:00 am

Zeldris wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:11 pm
Storms7 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:49 pm
Zeldris wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:45 pm
I started a mage acc too, i am at lvl 31 now, is easy to lvl up as a mage at low lvls as long as you have gold. After lvl 100 you will spend 3-4m gold per lvl.
Thank you for this information.

My mage has 300 million right now and is level 35.

I am currently killing glowing skeletons. 16,000 experience.
300 million gold is enough for some time. Also you intent to buy pets?
I may not buy pets on this alt.
Ryaca_1:ghost:
Post Reply