3k gear

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5133
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: 3k gear

Post by LostKnight » Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:35 pm

cotne7 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:08 pm
Im giving 3k gear for 100 lvls coz of to give some benifit to combatant too hehe
Which really does me or some others no good at all.
Because I cannot buy anything at Google PlayStore.
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: 3k gear

Post by cotne7 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:29 pm

LostKnight wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:35 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:08 pm
Im giving 3k gear for 100 lvls coz of to give some benifit to combatant too hehe
Which really does me or some others no good at all.
Because I cannot buy anything at Google PlayStore.
I see you are so jelous...
Be a good person man..thats single thing whats important in this life.
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5133
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: 3k gear

Post by LostKnight » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:47 pm

cotne7 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:29 pm
I see you are so jelous...
Be a good person man..thats single thing whats important in this life.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: jealous - ME! Not even close!
You OBVIOUSLY do not know me.

I was simply telling it like it is.

And I am a good person and help "almost" everyone in the game.
I make acception to those that have "attacked me" or cheated me or refused to help me.
I usually "give things away" - don't bother selling them.
And I buy from friends when I need something.

EDIT: Let me edit that: I do sell some things since Hobbs Gold Mine opened.
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: 3k gear

Post by Storms7 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:30 am

cotne7 wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:34 pm
Storms7 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:43 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:57 pm
Well since 3k gears has been in game i ve got full 3k gears 3 times..been selling each full 3k gear for 100 lvls.
Well itc coz of i ve droped alot 3k gears in pvps when russians were on 2.2 .i ve crafted about 8 or 9 3k items only
I bet if I tried to acquire all of the items required to craft a full set of 3k gear it would take me many months. Especially since 2k items can only be tried once a day in the church and can be tried at worm boss room without pets.

Hell, just to get a full set of 2k gear would take months for me.

Buying is not an option as I will not pay levels for gear and I only have a small amount of gold right now since regular drops are almost impossible to get right now to sell items at shops and I won't even try to sell items to players with the current broken trading system.

This game is not the friendliest game I've ever played as far as trying to get items for selling or for crafting.

Items should not be next to impossible to get, yet they are.
Well then game would not be so intresting if things wont be very hard to do
Lol hard to do! :D
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: 3k gear

Post by Storms7 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:37 am

So what we've gathered in this thread is that not only is 3k gear easy to get, but also 3k gear is so easy to get that some players have large quantities of gear to sell to players for real money and levels.

I need friends like that. I wonder what their secret is.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: 3k gear

Post by cotne7 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:59 am

Im honest player sir..if i had any secret i would not even say what im doing.
Im just pvper and getting alot drops..e.g i got another 3k boots from nanet yesterday thats all
24 hrs im hunting lol ..trying to kill players!you can try it to ry!believe me alot afk players griding with full 2 or 3k gears..for e.g sr archer i killed him 4 times and got his 2k amulet..he even didnt tryed to run or put off items means he afk griding..i wont say other names go search for them.
Last edited by cotne7 on Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: 3k gear

Post by cotne7 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:00 am

Storms7 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:37 am
So what we've gathered in this thread is that not only is 3k gear easy to get, but also 3k gear is so easy to get that some players have large quantities of gear to sell to players for real money and levels.

I need friends like that. I wonder what their secret is.
Its bad that people are only searching for friends who will be usefull...
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: 3k gear

Post by cotne7 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:06 am

Advice!when you will go on hunting put 3k dex and the rest str to kill afker fast.first use fire skill then double one.
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: 3k gear

Post by Storms7 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:57 am

cotne7 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:59 am
Im honest player sir..if i had any secret i would not even say what im doing.
Im just pvper and getting alot drops..e.g i got another 3k boots from nanet yesterday thats all
24 hrs im hunting lol ..trying to kill players!you can try it to ry!believe me alot afk players griding with full 2 or 3k gears..for e.g sr archer i killed him 4 times and got his 2k amulet..he even didnt tryed to run or put off items means he afk griding..i wont say other names go search for them.
I thank you for being honest.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
User avatar
Storms7
Posts: 427
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:38 am

Re: 3k gear

Post by Storms7 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:57 am

cotne7 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:06 am
Advice!when you will go on hunting put 3k dex and the rest str to kill afker fast.first use fire skill then double one.
I thank you for the advice.
OK MAYBE I WILL USE THIS ACCOUNT EVERY ONCE IN AWHILE
Post Reply